special chapter

Ok @mear-kat after all the pestering I have decided to write a special chapter showing what happened after and what happens in hikaru and krystals future

After three years krystal and I are Finnished school we both made sure to get a degree while my brother dropped out not long after hazels death to look after their child yazuki is now three and her birthday is comming up in a few months. On her birthday we will all prey to hazel. After the funeral we had her room renovated now its smaller for when yazuki wants her own room and there is a small shrine room next to the closet. The bedroom for now is currently being set up for a nursery for when krystal and i child is born in around a month. We currently are sitting on the couch with kouru and yazuki watching our favorite movie at the moment I chuckle as simba starts singing about being king. Yazuki giggles cutely and kouru smiles and even though our family has been through devastation we are still able to sit and watch a classic disney movie and laugh like a normal happy family. I snuggle closer to krystal and smile laying a hand over hers on her belly "our beautiful baby"I whisper in her ear she smiles.
(Time skip a month)
I smile down at my beautiful love and our child a Georges baby girl I smile as I motion my brother over. He walks over yazuki in his arms "hey little bro I think we've decide on a name" I smile he sets little yazuki down "oh yeah?" He asks smiling I nod and look to krystal"hazel I want to name her hazel" she smiles his face brightens as a tear forms in his eyes "I like that name it suits her" he says hugging us I smile as we stand in a group hug for a few minutes yazuki giggles "uncle hikaru why is papa crying? " she asks in a cute three hear old way "because my sweat little niece he is happy that  we gave your cousin you mamas name" I explained.

(Time skip two years)
Hazel is now two and yazuki is five and starting school in two days. I scoop up some mushy chocolate pudding up on a spoon and feed it to hazel "do da awapwan nowsis dawdwy!" She giggles I chuckle befor making aeroplane noises as I feed her "buuurrrrrruuuummmmmm!" Krystal walks in to the dining room and raises an eyebrow "uh what are you doing hon?" She chuckles I look up and smile "aeroplane noises!" I smile she laughs and hugs us "ok then love" she giggles kissing my cheek and then walking to the kitchen. 
I take a breath "hey love I was thinking sure were engaged and all but maybe we should actually be getting married? " i shout out.  She shuffles to the door "when?" She asks quietly I smile "two weeks?" She brightens and nods "y-yes sounds perfect" she screams crushing me in a hug.

(Wedding)
As I walk down the isle to hikaru I smile and wave to all my friends the hole host club came yazuki skips infront of me spreading cherry blossom flowers on the ground I finally get yo hikaru and my light creem and pink gown flows around me "hello love" I say as I turn to face hikaru (blah blah blah Im gonna skip to the end of this cus I have no idea how weddings work to be honest) "I Now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he priest says hikaru leans forward and gently kisses me. "I love you krystal hittachinn" he says I smile "hmm krystal hittachinn I like the sound of that"

Ok so sorry that sucked really bad but it's actually taken me about a week to write... my mind was just so ...blank empty oh god this was hard to write well good bye
Bankenlover out (for real this time) >^-^<