chapter 9.) made for each other

(Hazel pov back at school)

"Hey guys you remember when we first met and you asked us to be your band?" I say rubbing my knuckle against the bandage on my collar bone "yeah why?" They all say in unison "well that's starting to sound like a good idea plus my and Krystal want to play for you on Friday " I say looking to Krystal for confermation on this statement "yeah" Is all she says "so what do you guys think sound good to you?" I ask. It's been a week since I got out of hospital and like three since the incedent me and Krystal are due to go to court in a week and we're still waiting in suspense for kyoyas DNA results and Krystal and mines engagement to hikaru and kouru was anounced when I hot out of hospital. "Well that sound fine but we do need to know what instrments you can play?" Kyoya asks writing in his book "huh well I can play piano,violin,xylophone and the triangle" I say counting them off on my fingers and flashing a dorky smile when I say triangle "and I play piano,bass,guitar,flute and harp" Krystal says "well that's a good variety but tamaki is in charge not me" kyoya says walking off "huh where ya going kyoya our plainly epicness to much for you to handle" we say smirking as we put our arms around him like we've seen the twins do many times "no I Have to got get your DNA results actually" he smirks slamming his book shut in our faces "our DNA results there done?" I say a smile growing as I start jumping in a happy fangirl way "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! " we yell togheth "awwwww my little daughters are so cute" tamaki says rubbing his cheek against mine "uh daddy you know the definition of cute right?" I say pissing myself laughing "yes it's another word for addorable" he states pointing up "urrr bizzzt " I say making and 'x' with my hands then grabbing my phone "definition of cute 'strange and unusual ' so in other words you have by calling us cute perfectly defined our personality in one word" I say giggling as everyone looks at my "are you on drugs?" Kouru says then burst out laughing "hmmm nope I don't think so" I laugh along "oh that reminds me when I was in hospital you said you would do anything for me soooooo...." I say looking at kouru "I wanna go on a date" I say seriously "oh OK sure when?" He says smiling at something "Saturday you can choose what we do"I say then head to class.

Sorry if it isn't as long as the others I think I will do the wonderland episode next because I have a great Idea that I won't spoil for you. Any ways you know the drill vote comment dance on the table tops I have know idea why you would want to it's just a subjection you know. Right I own none of them only Krystal and hazel and there father (and mother I guess). Read on my faithful bankenears. Bankenlover out = ̄ω ̄=