26.) thats it were punching her.

(Krystal pov )
The night was going well so far I mean other than Hazel and kourus situation but that's only a minor thing and at least she went with kyoya he won't do anything stupid hopefully ... well so far me and hikaru have danced and eaten up until this happened "*screaming *thud * someone has poisoned the lady." Someone says "wait don't touch anything "kyoya says as he and Hazel walk up to the 'body' (who is trying not to move) and the pares down at it then examines the glass she drunk from. "The young Lady was indeed poisoned and very well this is not an accidental poisoning someone has murderer her"he says going along with the others Hazel looks to him then to the body "but who would do it "she says causing the croud to burst into chatter on who might no be able to be trusted I see Hazel get on a table "wow so lady like "I giggle as she stands and yells "shut the hell up"that got there attention "right so we don't know who to trust and who to punch the hell out of but that doesn't mean we can't catch the killer, sure most of you will most likely die and sure I was going somewhere with this but that....."she is cut off by kyoya clamping a Hand over her mouth "that's all good day"he say sad helping her down, yeah good going Hazel, I turn to hikaru "come on I think I found Hazel and kyoya"I joke as I walk towards them "hey Hazel nice speech it was inspirational to many"I joke as I hug her. I look at kyoya and laugh "and you couldn't have stopped her sooner? "I ask as I giggle. He frowns "I wanted to see were it was going"he says rubbing his neck sheepishly I sigh "idiots what will we do with them."I say as I turn to walk only to see someone in the crowd collapse "and another one bites the dust, soon another one will then another one will and some more will bite the dust"I hear Hazel sing from behind me I hug Hazel protectively "not if I can help it hey you how was that one murderer? "I ask the guy inspecting the body "poisoned I think no blood or anything just feel over and died" he replies I nod "OK our  killer favors poisoning there victims so from now on no drinks and food without through inspection it could cost your life" I say and then every nods and goes back to chatting. "Well that worked...apparently "I say a little surprised I turn to Hazel "can we call the killer the green guy  because five nights at freddys has a purple guys and pinks to girly so..."I'm cut off by kouru as he walks over "Krystal I think they get it now help me" he says gesturing behind him at his partner who is coming this way Hazel tenses beside me bit hides it by curtseying kouru and then hugging him "hey hands off he's mine tonight fatty" the girl says pulling kouru from her grip she holds back her anger and choose her  words carefully "look you can't own a person unless there slaves or your married in which I have more ownership of him even then I dont own him and he doesn't own me we are equal and I'm mother fat I just gained a little weight I'm still thin". Hazel says frowning as she tries to hug kouru again only to next harshly pushed away "blah blah blah who cares all I hear is a fat girl " she says Hazel stands and mutters. "That's it I'm punching the bitch " before stepping forward and hitting he square in the nose "oh Im sorry now your ugly on the outside to maybe if your lucky the ugliness inside will heal with the ugly bruising your going to get "Hazel says softly but harshly (10) I pull her back before she does more damage (9) "Hazel don't hit her it won't solve anything" I say (8) she nods as we walk back a bit(7) I look up to the crowd around us (6) "it's OK we thought she was the green guy just go back to what you were doing (5) and well sort it out ". I say (4) they nod and go back to dancing (3) I walk hazel to a couch and set her down (2) only to find the bitch followed us (1) "what the he'll do you want bitch is hurting my sister and trying to steal her fiance not enough gotta make it worth it do you have to babe the last word" I silently scream at her as I let my anger out she looks down "I ceiling to apologize for what I said it wasn't nice and I regret ever saying it". She says as a tear stains the ground by her foot. I see hazel smirk out of the corner of my eye"rise and face me mortal slave"she says and I face palm "ohmygod she actually said it she has a death wish"I mutter under my breath I turn to the sound of someone stifling laughter"oh wow thats funny" kouru says letting out the laugh he was holding in befor high fiveing hikaru I sigh "really guys is this the time"I say befor looking back to see the girl aboit to lunge at hazel "HAZEL WATCH OWW..."I say as I block the fake knife from hitting her "thats is it you bitch bullying my sister is one thing bit when it comes to trying to murder her you got another thong coming"I grunt as I grab a frying pan from god knows where and bashing the female over the head befor over dramatically dying "tell mom I love her"I say as I fall and 'die'

( yay im dpne another chapter and soon another then another and hopefully some more thanks for reading and please vote comment and stufe like that ...
Bankenlover out :-)