chapter 6.) the rescue

(Hazel pov )

"Hey kouru where are we?" I ask Looking around the water park we had parked outside "well were at my families new theme park for those who don't have the time other money to go to the tropics" kyoya says adjusting his glasses and I must say I got a great plan "how well can you see without your glasses kyoya senpie?" I randomly ask he glares at me Farley well it's just long distances why?" He says sounding annoyed with me already "well it's just I was thinking that if you don't need them why where them take them off, or bye new ones you look like a werdo walking around adjusting you glasses " I say straight faced and seriously while trying not to laugh everyone looks at me "what its true he dose and that is coming from me the weediest hear other than daddy" I say inocently pointing at tamaki and sending him to his  new emo corner "sorry daddy but everyone thinks it, I'm like the personality of tamaki and mori mixed in with the mischievousness of the twins in a cute honey body"I say gesturing to me they all laugh and then haruhi says "so why did you kidnap me this time" staring at the twins and tamaki "yeah daddy why did you kidnap her are you being a pervert again and bring us hear to cheek us out in bathing suits?" I say so fast no one understood anything but pervert "hazel I swear somtimes you don't bloody speak English or Japanese  it's like you have a third language of your own" Krystal mutters walking in(flashback to earlyer. The twins grab haruhi and throw her into the car while I simply walk up and hold up a hand as the twins look at me "I will her in without help thanks"I say getting in beside Krystal next kouru and hikaru get in then the rest of the host club and we are driven to the ootori water park)

"Oh well I can speak a little French and like three Latin word does that count?" I ask making no sense at all.

"Uh yes no maybe?" She replys "wait hang on what were we talking about" and with that she walks off.

"Uh OK?... what just happened cuz I honestly lost track of this conversation as soon as it started " kouru says tilling his head to the side "huh, uh um something about how I speak a whole different language when I'm excited of hyper I. This case excited and I was lost after that"I reply as utterly confused as everyone else "hmm oh well"I say walking into the water park and almost immediately being rushed to the changing room "ugh why do... I am not wearing that"I state when the assistant holds up yet another swimsuit from the pile of them "it's basically just a peace of string wtf is up with that kouru if this is some sick twisted joke I'm gonna murder you"I say as the assistant picks out a black one peace  with little rainbow skulls on it it had a pretty Lacy back which zigzagged across my slender back "huh this one is nice I like it thanks for the help I guess" I mutter walking out and grabbing my phone and laptop (it looks like kyoyas) and sit down on a chair and start playing games when the twins and tamaki start a water gun fight "hey can I join?" I ask as I grab a large blue water gun and a fancy belt that holds water balloons they agree and then I was just about to get up and actually play when tamaki yelled "DON'T YOU SHADY TWINS BRING MY DAUGHTER IN TO THIS A WATER FIGHT IS NO THING FOR A LITTLE GIRL TO BE DOING" in a raging fit "hey that is kinda sexist and rude and also who you calling little!" I say pissed with what he had said I grab my gun stalking up to him as he continues to rant and I grab his ear and turn him to face me "Will you stop it with the little girl I may be small and female but I am ten times more the man you will ever be if together keep being sexist you fool" I yell in his face gaining everyones attention "now nod if you got that I want to start this water fight already "I say ten times calmer than three seconds ago walking of pumping the gun I held "hey haruhi you gonna play?" I ask. "Nah I really don't like water Parks "she says as honey runs up behind us "haz-chan, haru-chan don't I look cute" he same twirling In an adorable pink bunny pool floaty ring "awww sweet honey but don't you know how to swim why do you need a floaty ring?" Both me and haruhi say "yeah I can swim well but it just looks cute you know"he says skipping off. (Mechanical rumble )