Flick of the tongue

-8 weeks later-
I was in the kitchen gathering as much food as I can. Anthony stays having all these niggahs over eating up all our food.

A hard slap comes in contact with my ass.

I swear to fucking god if I didn't have this food in my hands I say turning to see Keith Anthony's home boy laughing

Keith: do u ever have any clothes on u stay walking around half naked.

Paris : Niggah I live here I can wear wtf I want around my home. Shit I could be naked if y'all ugly asses wasn't here.

Keith: swear your ass mean as a pit-bull.

Paris : And your point is I say placing the food on the counter.

Keith : calm yo ass down I thought we was cool...

Paris: keyword you thought.

Keith : whatever lil ugly ass you know u love me.

Paris: Ya okay hit my ass again my fist will make contact with ur nuts I say grabbing my food and heading to the movie theatre room.

XxxxxxxxxxX
20 min into watching white chicks these niggahs come in being all loud and shit.

Paris: Wtf you niggahs think y'all doing ?! " I say pausing the movie "

Anthony : coming to bug u😁

Paris: look don't I'm not In the mood for y'all's shit the hormone shots got me cranky.

Anthony: I was kidding damn we gonna watch the movie.

Paris : I don't wanna hear shit out of y'all this is my fav movie.

Keith: man we won't ain't that right y'all.

It was 6 of them total. I had no problem with my baby daddy Terrence aka daddy aka Mr .buns

Paris: sit and don't say shit or goof around and there's blankets in the closet.

Terrence : thank god it's colder then penguin pussy in here.

Paris : omg I'm so using that 😂😩😭

Terrence: shit u can use whatever u want😏.

Anthony : dis niggah 😂👊🏽

Paris: okay y'all hush I say unpausing my movie snuggling up with bam.

Terrence: how are u not cold?

"He says sitting next to me. "

Paris : I get hot easily so I rather be cold then hot. And I'm kinda to lazy right now to go get a hoody.

Terrence : lol here wear mines lil lazy.

"He places his hoody over my head. "

Paris : lil hairy monkey.

Terrence: haha chill.

"He says rubbing down his chest "

Man his jacket smelled good asf I missed shit like this when I was dating Sonny.

Terrence : Aye silly can I catch a few of those gummy bears.

Paris : lol my bad I was day dreaming "I say grabbing the bag and handing them to him. "

Terrence : I see😄

I woke up to the most incredible feeling between my legs. I looked down and saw Terence's head between my inner thighs. Kissing down closer and closer to my 😼. They teasing was sending me over the edge.

Thank god everyone was knocked out sleep.

He lifts up my legs pulling my shorts up and throwing them to the side. He toke no time diving between my legs planting kisses and nibbles all around my inner thighs.

He was teasing the fuck out of me he knew wtf he was doing all I could do is think niggah u better get your face down in there and devour my shit with that tongue.

Aye put on anther movie. Anthony yells out.

Fuck this niggah had to wake up!

Ight damn I scrolled through the movies putting on Friday.

Terrence raises his body up and starts kissing me sticking his two index fingers in me slowly.

Aww fuck I moaned out into his neck.

He grabs ahold of my boobs moving his kisses down to my stomach down to my 😼 using his other hand he spreads the lips sliding his tongue in.

I threw my head back so fast he has one of those long ass tongues.

I got a good handful of his hair grinding my hips as he went deeper. I could feel him looking up at me. Cause I could feel his smile he was enjoying this shit which turned me on more.

I couldn't take no more and couldn't hold it in no more I exploded all over his tongue.

He lapped all of it and sucked the fuck out my clit sending me over edge. I was out of my breath after that.

I couldn't move at all my eyes where still rolled back. My first run with this new kitty was amazing.

Terrence : you okay " I chuckle "

Paris: you you youuuu....

Terrence: I told you u can use whatever u want. " I say sticking my tongue out flicking it ".

Paris : boy boy boy "I say wrapping the cover around me crawling off the couch. "

I crawl out the room to go to my room and shower.