You a fool

Paris outfit in media / and Chanele

(Monday after school 3 weeks later )

It's been 3 weeks I've made friends with a lot of people. But not as close as with Brooklyn and Chanele.

I've learned its a lot of down low guys. A lot have been trying to get real close. Some are cool even fine. But I'll be damned if I become a booty call. And some of these dudes have girlfriends I'm like I know u want some of this almond dee stuff but I don't share dick. Community dick is a big no no. There responses would be "ill drop her ass for you" its just head " Its just ass" or its just a hook up.

Chanele - BITCH HELLO ?!

We where chilling in her room.

Girl what lol ?!

Did you hear anything I said hoe😒?

Nope was to busy day dreaming bout your daddy dick and money.

So what happen with you and Hosea supposedly girlfriend (air quotes ) saw that bitch walk up to you in the hall.

Girl his little hoe came up to me and was like you need to stop messing with my niggah he ain't gay and he been trying to be nice with that gay shit.

I was like ooh.

Lmao oh wow.

So she keeps going on and on so I pull out my phone and go to my photo Album and go to the folder with the pics of me and him.

Omg what she say.

That ass shut up real quick especially when she saw him all laid up on this ass. I made sure she saw the date of the picture.

You kill them with no words lmao.

I try not to drag these hoes I may be gay but boo these hands are Bi they go both ways bitch or niggah I'm not afraid.

-quick update sorry it's so short writers block don't want to be boring but thanks for the votes and comments I'm working on getting better-