He say he want freaky

-Gym class-

I hate this class with a passion girl. (Sometimes they combine the boys and girls in one gym)

Chanele - bitch me too we should take dance class.

Isn't there dance team whack though ?

They ight some of the girls need to get rid of that muffin stomach cause that shit not cute.

I'm saying like drop the Twinkie.

Lmao yaas but what u got planned for the weekend.

Girl idk but I know one of these niggahs gonna be trying to chill.

True what about Hosea his jealous ass gonna get salty.

I could give two shits he lucky I haven't dragged that bitch around this school by her hair.

She won't be satisfied till you do.

Nah she won't be satisfied till I throw that ass on (our) niggah dick.

Lmao so it's y'all's dick.

Gonna be mine if i throw it back.

You gonna have him sprung for sure if you do.

I already do he only fucking her cause I won't give it up.

He gotta earn that shit cause the way u move and can dance will have that niggah tearing up like Malik did off the game when that girl was doing him.

Biiiiiiiih u childish asf 😩😭😂

Maybe u should do it and then ignore him for like two days and see what happens.

Probably nun u know how he is cocky and don't be giving a fuck.

U know he treats u way better then anyone else.

Idk I'll think about it cause dick riding skills will leave a niggah in a corner sucking on his thumb.

If that happens u better record it.

Boo u know I will spills the tea.

- After school - sitting in my car in front of Hosea's house-

-Hosea- come in my uncle isn't home.

Why should I 😒

Either u come in the easy way or we can do this my way.

Ugh fine because I don't wanna be picked up cause your jolly the green giant ass dropped me last time.

I didn't drop you your ass kept moving and bite me.

-in his room -

U really need to clean your room I say plopping down on his bed.

For what no one really come in here but me.

So smell like some stall pop tarts and booty.

Haha you got jokes. "Gets in bed lays back"

Really wasn't a joke 💅🏼

Shut up before I get up in them guts "shakes dick through shorts"

Keep dreaming these guts will have u hooked.

All that talk do that shit.

Niggah this ain't poetic justice but your ass sure do act like her.

Man you need some dick in your life for real cause you got a smart ass mouth.

I was debating on taking Chanele's idea into effect.

What first time u ain't said nun back.

Boy hush I say straddling him I could already feel him poking. I was only wearing shorts and a tee.

Ayy u trynna start some shit.

I could see the lust in his eyes.

I hit that left cheek right cheek on him boooooy did that send his dick jumping.

Bet you can't do it with this dick in you.

Next I thing I know we where naked and I was straddling him and he was eager to enter me.

I rose up and wet his dick up with my mouth. His eyes rolled back toes curled I started grinning guess he saw me cause he smacked my ass.

I slowly made my way back up trailing kisses up to his lips.

"Time to put Chanele's plan into effect"

I stopped the kisses and slide down all the way down his shaft are heads jerked from the pleasure.

He wasn't little either I would say about 10 inches - no wasn't bout to say some ridiculous 12 inches like everyone else's story-

Once I got adjusted to his size I started grinning and hitting them Ciara moves on him from the video ride it.

That sent him over edge I knew by the way I had him he wasn't used to shit like this by the way he was grabbing my waist and squeezing my ass.

We got up and arched my ass and he slide in I started throwing it back clapping my ass against his dick looking back at it his head was back eyes shut. I knew at this point I had him hooked.

I slide up and down on it tightening my walls him. He rises up and start kissing and sucking my neck I yanked his head towards my face so I can see the look on his face. Shit turned me on so much I nutted on his stomach and he thrusted two times and I felt him pumping a load in my guts I tightened my walls on him as he oozed in me which sent sent him over edge cause he jumped up so quick.

I laid back cause I was out of breath I looked over at him and started laughing cause he was trying to catch his breath.

Man man Man U wasn't playing when u said u know how to take dick.

I know I said gathering my clothes and sliding them on.

Where you going ?

Home to shower i say grabbing my phone and keys and planting a kiss on his lips and heading out.