Reveal

-Paris in media-

My eyes where like glued shut as I let the towel drop. My heart rate speeds up. I was ready to faint I haven't even looked.

I slowly open my eyes looking in the mirror at my new body. My heart instantly drops at the master piece the doctor did. I know I'm being a little over top with the master piece comment but gaaaaaaaaaahdaaamn.

Everything was healed up perfectly thank god. I was feeling myself right about now. The fat transfer from a relative for boobs was such a great idea my boobs felt real. And my new 😺 looks amazing. Chaneles comment about its gonna be built from the gods was so true.

Outta no where Chanele busts in.

Chanele : OMG IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG IT WAS SO QUITE ! But bitch ur slaying the fuck outta my life with that body.

Paris : well damn don't knock bitch lmao.

Chanele: I did hoe u didn't answer I thought something went wrong.

20 min later

After the big surprise me and Chanele finally calmed down.

Chanele : I swear you would never believe that u used to be a boy. U look beyond amazing.

Paris: I can't believe everything came out just how I wanted.

Chanele : shit the money you spent it better have came out like u wanted.

Paris: I'm still in shock I have no dick lmao!

Chanele: lmao bitch u got a pussy sent from the gods I can't believe you waited this long to look at it.

Paris: I was scared asf this shit is on anther emotional level but my mom pissed me off so I was like fuck just get it over with and just look.

Chanele : she should understand where u were coming from.

-Anthony walks in-

Anthony: oooooooooo my damn Paris ......

Paris : damn does anyone know how to knock good thing I put a bra and thong on. -I'm sorry I love thongs-

Anthony: wow is all I can say.

Paris : Is it bad ?!

Anthony: No just crazy seeing u with boobs and a pussy u got a body all these bitches out here dream to have.

Chanele : I told you.

Anthony : you gonna be turning more niggahs out for real.

Paris: yall boosting me up to much right about now got me ready to do a nude photo shoot.

I'll kill you they both said in unison.

Paris: I was kidding damn.

Anthony: BETTER BE!

Paris :  Well damn can I least go swimming.

Yes they say in unison again.

- 1 hour later-

God it feels so good to be outside.

"I snapped a quick pic captioning it"

"Parisloveew: feels good to be back out🌞"

Man my phone blew up so fast it's like they had my shit on post notification.

This shit went viral fast.

I know this wasn't gonna be the same as the negativity I got for being gay this was gonna be some next level shit.

I really didn't give a damn cause I was finally completely happy with myself and the outcome.

I know my dad and Anthony where gonna be watching over me like Hawks for a long time.

Chanele: that's my bestfriend that's my bestfriend you betta you betta fuck it up.

Paris: let me guess you saw the selfie I dropped.

Chanele : hell yeah re mother fucking post and new screensaver.

-Monday morning-

I was literally tired asf cause all my family wanted to see me and talk to me all weekend. I was not in the mood to get all dressed up.

I threw on some high waisted jeans and cropped hoody. I threw up my hair into a messy bun and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I slip on my black Tim's. Grab my phone bag and car keys heading out the door.

Sucks for Anthony he has to be to school extra early.

15 min later.

I brace myself for all the staring I'll be dealing with today and the whispering.

I walk in instantly people notice it's me. I know they where waiting for me at the door😂.

If they want a dramatic walk in I'll give it to them.

I pull my hair out the hair tie all dramatic and sexy like. Slowly strutting past people doing the dramatic hair flip. Breezing past people like they where peasants.

Remember Hosea ? His mouth was dropped to his feet. That little bitch he wifed up was hotter then fish grease she was livid.

I blew a kiss at her as I walked past them.

Girls are gonna hate me by the end of today cause niggas was stuck on gahhdamn.

I can't lie I was enjoying the attention. Now that I know I'm happy for sure I wanted Sonny back putting in work.

That's until my eyes spotted this fine ass Papi standing in line at the snack bar line.

He had a cute little bun and beard. My weaknesses I would have sex with him in a heart beat right here in front of everyone.

I have a weakness for guys like him. Holy shit I actually got wet. Yes trans can get wet it's basically pre cum.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Today went by pretty quick. Basically a lot of staring whispering and compliments.

And I found who Mr.bun is 😁

-Anthony Pov-
Aye my room is down that hall Imma go grab some snacks then whoop your ass on the game.

T- ight bro👌🏽

I jogged to the kitchen grabbed a bunch of shit to munch on. Then headed to Paris room see what that ugly ass doing.

I busted in scaring the shit out of him. Shit I mean her...

Paris: really niggah do you not know how to knock?!

Anthony : shut yo ass up ain't no knocking round here biiih.

Paris: that's why I caught your ass beating your meat.

Anthony: chill ol ugly ass.

Paris : that's not what my millions of followers say.

Anthony : well that's what I say and put some damn clothes im gonna have my niggahs over.

Paris : ok and your point is I'm in my room.

Anthony : you hard headed asf.

Paris : you have no room to talk fat ass. Dad told you stop eating up all the snacks before he can get any.

Anthony: yeah yeah I got to go whoop this niggah on this game.

Paris: who you got all in are house?!

Anthony: damn it's just my niggah Terrance right now.

Paris: boop boop boop bring that shit right down. I just don't need y'all niggas eating up all the food.

Anthony : you a trip lmao I'm out😂👐🏽✌🏽️