Dad.

-Paris mom and dad in media-

I didn't know really if I should be more pissed or hurt. Really didn't matter cause I had a huge lump in the back of my throat like u get when your on the verge of crying.

It was dead silent.

16 years explain " I mange to mumble out. "

Dad -To sum everything up I'm a big time drug lord in Texas.

Mom-Sweetie we thought it would be best if you weren't involved in that it's dangerous thing even if your related.

Dad- trust me we only wanted what was best for you I thought about u everyday I was there when you where born. It killed me deep down inside missing so much of your life as you grew up.

I toke a deep breath wiping the hot tears from my face.

In a way I understand where y'all where coming from but the shit hurts a lot growing up with out a dad in my life.

Dad- we wanted to tell u way sooner but when we saw how u where growing up on the famine side we knew it def wouldn't be safe for you.

What's the difference now where y'all planning on keeping this a secrete did y'all only tell me cause I caught u in here eating my cereal like wtf dude ....

Dad: We where gonna tell you today we didn't plan on it happening like this but you just can't plan something like this.

Well your damn skippy ..feel like everything just fell apart. I just can't look at you two right now.

I storm off to my room burying my face into Sonny.

He groans and turns over so are faces are face to face.

What's wrong baby ?

Just met my dad for the first time I mumble into his chest.

Damn I slept through that.

It happened in the kitchen.

That's crazy.

His chest was gonna be soaked with my tears cause they just kept pouring out.

He wraps his arms around me. It helped a lot he just has this effect on me that just soothes me.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I rolled over and check my phone it's 6pm. I literally slept the whole day all that crying tired me out. I know my eyes are puffy. I groan to the fact that I told Sonny I needed some alone time cause I'm dying for his kisses and booty rubs right now.

I really wish I had a blunt right now. I laid here sprawled out on my bed like a spider. I laugh to myself remembering how Sonny was this morning before the big surprise.

There's a knock at the door.

Just leave me alone.

The door cracks and he peeks in. I'm not ready to call him dad yet.

Can I please talk to you I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

Damn his voice is deep as fuck.

Please.

Sigh alright. I laid up and sat Indian style.

He takes a seat next to me.

Crazy how many features I see of me in you.

It toke a lot in me to not break down. And the fact that I could tell he's been crying too means he was genuine about what he was saying and said.

Yeah I see them too " I mumble playing with a loose curl.

See you got your moms hair and toughens.

Yeah I get that a lot.

It's good being tough for certain things.

Ya I guess.

I really hope u let me make up for lost time.

Honestly I do what you part of my life but it's gonna take time I'm not ready to just jump and call you dad with open arms.

Totally understandable just grateful for the opportunity your mom told me I better pray cause she said u can be real stubborn like her.

I am but something like this I just can't be stubborn about.

Well know it means a lot cause I do love you.

I could feel the tears coming I bury my face into the cover. You guys don't know how long I been waiting to hear that.

He starts rubbing my back.

You hungry ?

He sure does know what he's doing cause I love food.

Yeah I mumble.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Tonight was pretty successful getting to know my dad. He's really cool and really protective over me.

After tonight I really don't know if I wanna be hard on him. Cause once he explained and told me how he felt about not being in my life. I couldn't help but love him.

What sealed it was when he told me if anything happen to me because of my sexuality being gay he wouldn't know if he keep living.

Yeah yeah I know all this is kinda corny but I'm a big Sap for love. And finding out I have a brother who is on the basketball team with Sonny was a big shock and he knew I was his brother.

That pissed me off cause I been going to school for a month down here.

-just a quick chapter to break the ice of Paris finding out about his dad. Feedback and comments would be nice. -