My body.

-Paris's outfit in media -

Saturday morning

I groaned as my phone kept going off who the fuck is calling me the sun hasn't even barely came up.

I roll over and look at screen "Hosea "
I'm gonna kill this niggah. I slide it to answer.

"Wtf do you want I groan"

Wake yo ass up and come over.

"I'm 1.0 seconds from hanging up on your ass. "

I'll just blow up ur phone till you come.

"Did you forgot iPhone has do not disturb niggah. "

I'll come over then sure your mom will let me in.

I'll be over later I groan in annoyance.

No bring your big booty ass now.

No I'm going back to sleep I'll be over later geez.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ugh fine up now bye.

2 hours later

I toke my sweet ass time getting to his house. I stopped at Starbucks and McDonald's but finished before I got to his house cause he stay eating or drinking up my shit.

I dial his number " come outside jolly the green giant "

I got out and locked up my car he comes out looking highly pissed. But I know he ain't gonna stay mad.

I put this big ol kool aid smile on my face.

Don't give me that fake ol smile u ain't getting off the hook.

I skip past him but not before he grabs a handful of my ass. Might I add I'm pretty thick so lucky for him he got big hands. I make my way to his room that he finally cleaned and made the bed but sucks for him cause I'm bout to go right back to sleep.

I crawl under the cover and get comfortable.

Aww hell naw I know you don't think u bout to go back to sleep ?!

Shut up big ass highlighter. I low key find it sexy when he gets mad.

Can you please get up I cleaned up and everything for you.

But I'm sleepy I say poking my face out a little from under the cover.

You always tired.

Come cuddle big baby I say raising the cover up.

He crawls under and nuzzles up under me and slides his hands into my sweats and starts massing my booty.

Who said you could touch the booty?!

Shut that shit up already mad at you as it is.

You done lost your monkey ass mind talking to me like your crazy.

Chill out you always so hostile you need some more of this dick.

Swear I wanna punch u in the throat.

Hosea Pov

I woke up to Paris knocked out sleep on my arm drooling just a tad bit shit was low key cute. But a niggah had to pee. But if I wake up grumpy ass gonna cuss me out.

I mange to slide out and rush to the connected bathroom to my room.

I come out his yellow ass was still knocked out ass just poking. I'm surprised I was able to get them sweats off between all that attitude. Paris stay wearing thongs so you know I was enjoying the view quickly snapped a picture.

Just in time cause he wakes up rubbing his eyes. Still looking sexy when waking up.

Wassup sleepy head.

I'm hungry Papi.

Someone is in a good mood I see.

Yeah cause I wasn't woken up this time.

What you want to eat lil bit?

I'm not that little but fruity pebbles please.

U gonna come with me to make u a bowl?

If you carry me "reaches arms up"

Lazy ass fine.

Soon as I pick him up I smack that ass real hard leaving a hand print.

Owwwweee you asshole.

---------------------------------
-Laid up in bed- Paris Pov

So where's your little girlfriend Kesha ?

Man I told you that hoe ain't my girlfriend.

That's not what she thinks.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Mhmm I guess " he was to busy playing the game so arched up my ass and started twerking it was so funny"

He was trying to concentrate on the game but u can't just ignore a fat ass booty shaking in front of you.

Next thing I know I feel his dick rubbing against my ass. I bite down on my lip I know it's bout to go down. Round 2😏

I started winning my hips against his dick feeling it hardening.

He moves down and starts kissing and biting on my ass cheeks moving his tongue to my hole teasing it. He has one of those long ass tongues too.

I was moaning in pleasure. I push him back and climb up to his face moving the string out my ass. He slides his tung in. I start riding his face. He had me on cloud nine.

He stops and slides me down to his dick pulling it out sliding it into me. Starts stroking me slow then speeds up fucking me like a jack rabbit.

Guess he's taking charge this time.

He leans up start biting and sucking my neck keep a steady pace inside of me sliding in and out.

Fuck your so tight and wet he moans out.

I loved I had the effect to make him moan turned me so much.

All you could hear is moaning and clapping of my ass as he fucked me. He wasn't playing no games.

He fucked me from the back ,the front, the side ,standing up ,against the bathroom counter, you name we did it.

I was out breath cause I was waiting on him to bust but he stopped everytime he felt he was cumming I had enough.

I push him on the bed and go down on him deep throating his dick he tried so hard to stop me I felt him tense up I quickly stopped and jerked him he shot a huge load all over his stomach.

I'm sure y'all like why didn't I let him nut in my mouth fuck no we ain't official so he don't have the right.

I get up and head to the shower. Can you get my clothes out my bag that's in my car once u get up lol.

Yeah but man you ain't had to do me like that I wanted to keep fucking that booty.

Boy ur not bout to fuck up my walls I yell from the shower.

Whatever that shit stay tight and you know it.

Haha true I say as I wash my hair with his Wen hair conditioner. I love Wen products be leaving my hair all soft and shit.

I was doing my lil dance vibing pretty Ricky. Just singing along. Yaas I can sing.

Hosea walks in and just stares at me like a perv. He doesn't even have the curtain that goes in front of the plastic one.

What i say stepping out grabbing a towel.

You just got a niggah sprung fr fr.

I walk over to him and peck his lips not a full blown kiss cause I know we will just end up fucking in the shower.

But I just embraced this moment who knows where this will go.