p. 15

just wanted to tell you guys how thankful i am for y'all. i honestly love you. i am not happy today but i wanted to update for your beautiful souls.

i flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked past cameron in the hallway. i moved my hips a little extra and challenged my inner goddess to come out. i looked straight but i could see him out of the corner of my eye. he wasn't as cute as jack, but he was definitely something. his brown shaggy hair had been cut last year and was not styles up into a quiff. he dressed better than jack though. he kind of looked like a santa monica surfer with tight skinny jeans and some long t shirt that fit him perfectly. he had multiple bracelets on his tan wrists and a cross necklace adorning his neck.

he is a fućking ten.

that dick is probably a ten too, violet.

i smirked and looked behind me, only to see that cameron was no where in site. what the hell? i gave my best cat walk and he wasn't even paying attention.

not okay, dallas. not okay.

i huffed and grabbed my stuff from my locker before making my way out the front doors of the school. thank fuçk school was over for the week. i hated school with a burning passion. my classmates, or as i liked to call them, fuckfaces, were a bunch of annoying preps. the teachers have actually no idea how to teach and i'm pretty sure the lunch ladies served us garbage for lunch.

"shit," i pulled my jean jacket tighter around my body and got my bike from the bike racks. when i had left for school this morning it had been sunny, but now the october air was cold and wet. most of the kids had already left the school grounds leaving me one of the only people left.

i rode down the sidewalk listening to pink floyd flowing through my headphones and humming along to the words silently. i speedily cycled past people in my small town and tried my hardest not to judge anybody.

i didn't try to judge people, but i was the type of person who was sizing you up the second i met you.

the air was getting colder and i picked up my speed a bit, not wanting to get stuck in the cold weather.

and then, my bike hit the side of the curb making me lose my concentration and hit a chip in the sidewalk. all of the sudden i was flying through the air and landing harshly on the ground.

"fuck," i gasped as i landed on my back. i looked to the right of me to see my phone laying safely on the ground.

thank god! a broken leg i could handle. a broken phone was another story.

i touched the back of my head and let out a groan when i held my fingers up in front of my face. blood was running down my fingers. i didn't know where my exact wound was but it seemed pretty bad from the amount of blood that was on my fingers.

"oh shit! violet, are you okay?" a voice asked from somewhere close to me. i closed my eyes as i heard a car door slam and mentally groaned to myself. of course someone would have to see that. how embarrassing.

i don't know who i was expecting to show up as my knight in shining armor but when cameron appeared over my body i almost lost it. i was trying to be hot in front of him, not look like a bloody moron!

"violet? can you hear me?" he asked frantically. he bent down beside me and felt my head, turning it over and checking for wounds. he must have found the one behind my head because i heard him take and intake of air as he placed his fingers to it.

"does this hurt?" he asked quickly. i gaze him a small nod, still not quite sure what was happening. i began to close my eyes but he shook me awake.

"no violet you need to stay up!"

"mmm why?"

"you just have to, violet."

"cameron?"

"yes?"

"how do you know my name?"

he looked shocked at my question but answered anyway, "oh. because jack talks about you a lot. don't tell him i told you though."

i small smile greeted my features as i heard the news that apparently jack talked about me.

"how do you know my name?" cameron wondered.  he picked up my bag and my cellphone and put them in his car that was pulled onto the curb and off the road. i had no clue what he was doing but my head hurt so bad I didn't try to stop him.

i giggled, "everyone knows your name. you are the cameron dallas."

he smirked, "how overrated." he put my bike in his trunk and then came to stand in front of me, "you ready, doll?"

"ready for what?"

he didn't answer me. instead he put his hands under my knees and picked my up bridal style. my arms wove their way around his neck as i leaned in to him, careful not to fall on the ground.

cameron carefully opened up his passenger door and gently laid me inside. then he he jogged over to his side and got into the drivers seat.

"where are we going?" i mumbled as he started the car.

"my place," he smiled at me as we sped off.