p.4

jack gilinsky can suck my dick.

that was pretty much the reoccurring thought process going on in my head currently.

his little question had been on my mind all day. because even though i pretty much thought he was a walking trashcan, i still had a crush on him.

i've had a crush on him for four months now and that wasn't something five vulgar words could change.

"can i grab your boobies?"

i would have laughed if it was anybody else, but it was jack. fucking sex god jack. i couldn't help but remember the way he had been slightly nervous at first, and i wondered why.

i sat down in my seat for my last class of the day. my friend maria sat beside me, twirling her hand around her pinky finger. she had pink hair that drew in a lot of unneeded attention, but it made her happy so i shut my mouth.

"is it true?" she whispered to me. i raised my brow, indicating that i had no clue as to what she was talking about and she let out a frustrated sigh, "that you and jack were talking in the halls earlier? word has it you tried to jump his bones."

what the fuck? did jack have fucking stalkers? did he have little minions running after him and keeping the rest of the world up to date on his whereabouts with update accounts? probably. it didn't even bother me that people thought i tried to get with him, who gives a fuck about these fuckers. what i cared about was that people saw me talking to jack, affiliating with him.

my inner freshmen was very excited, while my head tried to tell me that he was just a guy. my head also told me that it was creepy as hell that people were legit stalking us in those halls.

"yeah it's true. who wants to know?" i said smugly. 

maria rolled her eyes and let out a breath, "me, your best friend, you dummy. so it's true then?"

"of course it's true. we have had two run-in's today."

"two?" she gasped, "what happened?"

"he asked to grab my boobs," i laughed despite the fact that i still didn't find it all that funny.

"what boobs?"

"shut the hell up."

"you know you're lucky, he can grab my boobies anytime he wants."

"why don't you tell him that then?" i didn't really care what she did. jack had drama everyday, things that went on in his life that even the freshman were lucky to hear about. i was just the news of the day- nothing further would happen. jack's a hot guy, she was pretty, her being the new news tomorrow was possible.

"i will," she smirked, "and i'll let him grab my boobs all he wants."