p.13

"so you sucked his d?" 

i nodded my head quickly. I was over talking about the subject of me giving head to jack gilinsky. it wasn't really that big of a deal, or so i kept telling myself.

"wait to go!" she smiled ear to ear, "i have seen that boy around town before and that is a major score."

"thanks ma," i smiled shyly. 

"no problem, baby. you are taking after me more and more everyday."

you see, my family is a little dysfunctional. and when i say family i mean my mom and me. and when i say a little, i mean a lot. my father left before i was even born, he apparently told my mom he wasn't ready to settle down and have a family like, ever. my mom works at a local strip club but i've heard that if you tip her extra, she'll fuçk you in the motel across the street. my mom, sheryl acted more like a friend to me than an actual mother, which most times wasn't that bad.

except now, when i had come home from school and instantly she had known i had given my first blowjób. 

"so do you like this boy or..?"

of course i liked jack, but he was a rude, arrogant jerk who probably didn't even know what the word commitment meant, "no, he isn't my type. it was more for fun."

"oh well that's too bad. what do you say we order some pizza, drink some beers, and watch some 'the wonder years' reruns?" my mom proposed, already opening a beer from the fridge.

i shrugged, "i'm game, but only if we order extra cheese on the pizza."

"deal, vi," my mom hooked her pinky through mine and made a mad dash to the house phone.

★~(◡﹏◕✿)

                             ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

                                                            ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. i groaned, planning to ignore it, but after an agonizing ten minutes i answered. 

"what?" i snarled into the phone. it was three in the morning and my entire body was screaming at me to go back to bed.

"hey baby."

"jack?" i pulled away from my phone to check the caller id, only to see that it was coming from a blocked caller, "do you know what time it is?"

"yes baby, three," i could picture him smirking at the other end of the line and it made my fists clench and my toes curl.

"then why are you calling? and on a blocked number might i add."

"i can't have you knowing my number because you might give it out to people," i scoffed at his arrogant reply. who did he think he was? harry styles?, "but i was thinking about you and that mouth of yours, and how excellent you did today."

suddenly my cheeks reddened at the memory and i was thankful he couldn't see me. i cleared my throat before continuing, "oh um, thanks. you too?"

he laughed loudly on the other line, "baby, i didn't do a thing but sit there and enjoy the feeling of those precious lips wrapped around my dįck."

"well it was a privilege."

he was quiet for a second, "indeed it was, indeed it was. listen baby, i'm just sitting here is bed thinking about you and how much fun we could have."

"how?" i asked innocently, already knowing the answer.

"how about," he sounded hoarse, "you send me a picture of what you're wearing."

i smirked, "i mean i could do that..."

"if..?"

"if we hang out this weekend?"

"i told you i don't do dates, sweetheart."

"good thing i wasn't talking about a date then, babe."

i heard him choke on the other line and i had to force myself to hold in a laugh. 

"i don't know, i think i'm busy."

i played with the hem of my shirt, "well that's a shame then. because i am only wearing a pair of underwear." i heard him take an intake of breath and so i continued, "lace underwear."

"okay, fine, fuçk!" he gasped, "i promise we can chill this weekend. just please send me a picture, baby. dm it to me on insta, i just followed you. stay on the line."

"okay," i smiled triumphantly, before positioning the camera above my body and taking a shot of my boobs. it took two shots to get the right one and then i had to examine the picture to make sure it was alright. you could see my full lips on display and my hand cupping my large breasts and my deep tan that was complimented by the flash. 

i smirked before pressing send.

oh sheeeet fam! lmao love y'all.