Chapter 46 (Final) : There Are Nine of Us

Start from the beginning

The empty rooms at the house were no longer empty. Mother was beyond happy because from time to time, the Thirteen boys come to visit, which was

a great sight for Mother. The children tended to Taeyeon's garden and they made a small grave for Jessica right next to Taeyeon's.

Yoona was looking down at the empty graves. She felt them with her hands, letting the cold sensation slithered to her veins. Yoona closed her eyes. She

was proud to know the two girls. Though the world will never knows the existence of the two brave girls, they were the true heroes.

"Unnie, get inside! Dinner's ready!" Seohyun called them from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Yoona answered.

Mother was still busy in the kitchen with Tiffany.

"Fany-ah! That is not cooking oil! It's vinegar!" Mother shouted, "here, you do this. Let see if you can boil eggs correctly."

"Come on, Mother. I can at least do that," Tiffany took one egg and dropped three to the floor.

"Aish," Mother sighed.

Tiffany laughed.

"Mother, if you really want Tiffany to help then you got to prepare, at least have a fire extinguisher at the ready," Eeteuk said.

"Oh, go, Eeteuk. Leave the kitchen to women," Mother told him away.

Eeteuk walked to the living room where fifteen children and his twelve friends gathered.

"Hey, you!" Heechul called a boy, "here, I'll teach you how to pose sexy."

The door bell rang.

"We're still expecting company?" asked Siwon.

Yuri ran down the stairs, "it's my guests," she opened the door.

"Merry Christmas," Hyoyeon smiled. Behind her were Sunny and Sooyoung, "here you go!"

Sooyoung gave Yuri a huge cake.

"We bought two cakes but somehow we can only found one of them," Sunny said.

"I swear to God! This was the only cake in the fridge!" Sooyoung swore.

"Come in," Yuri smiled.

The dinner was merry and noisy. For Eeteuk, Tiffany and Yuri, it was the best meal ever. And at the end of the night, everyone gathered around the

Christmas tree Mother brought and opened every presents.

Just when Hyoyeon was about to go home snow fell even harder.

"You could stay," said Yuri.

"I think we do need to stay, Hyo," Sunny frowned.

"Why?"

"Sooyoung could barely breathe," Sunny pointed to the bloated Sooyoung.

"I can't move, Hyo," Sooyoung smiled, "I ate too much. Can't eat anymore."

Hyoyeon smiled.

"Come on, I'll make you some hot chocolate," said Yuri, "and we still have some pies left."

"Ooh, pies," Sooyoung raised her hand.

"You just said you can't eat anymore!" Sunny yelled.

Yuri and Hyoyeon sat in front of the fireplace, right in the middle of the sleeping guys and two girls, with hot chocolate on their hands.