"OW!! Kairi, that hurt!"

"Don't touch my food. Next time I'll cut it off."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Anyways, we had to hunt for our food as well." She finished as she continued eating.

"We need another round down here guys!" Zoro shouted for more booze.

"And water down here!" Sanji yelled as Chopper started hitting the table as he choked from eating too fast. Vivi started laughing and Kairi took a drink of her booze and started laughing as well. It wasn't long until everyone, including the soldiers, started laughing from the pirate crew's shenanigans.

Later, they sat in the girl's bathroom which had a massive bath.

"This feels so good." Nami said. "I wonder if a ship with a big bath like this exists." Vivi was scrubbing Nami's back while Nami was scrubbing Kairi's.

"I'm sure one does. The sea's full of surprises." Vivi replied. "Think of what we've seen. Giants and dinosaurs. Blossoms blooming in a winter land. If those things exist, there must be plenty of more amazing things out there in the sea. I guess..."

"My turn." Nami said and Kairi glanced back at them and seen all of the boys handing over the wall. Luffy, Cobra, Chopper, Usopp, Eyelash, Igaram, and Sanji. Vivi gasped.

"What are you all doing over there?!"

"Luffy...! Igaram...! And uncle Cobra!" Kairi growled glaring at them.

"Peeping." Nami replied. "Tch. All right. It'll cost one-hundred thousand berries each!" Nami stood up with her towel wrapped around her.

"Huh?" Usopp asked confused.

"Happiness hunch." She took off her towel and they all gained nosebleeds. Kairi started laughing.

"Nami!" Vivi exclaimed her face turning red. They got into the bath and Kairi sucked in a deep breath and went underwater. She began thinking about everything including leaving Alabasta.

***

"Tonight?" Usopp asked.

"Yup." Nami replied.

"We have to leave?" Chopper asked a bit saddened. Kairi looked at all of them as she petted Serenity.

"The marines know we're here. More will be coming. I agree with Nami. We need to get out now." Zoro replied.

"Me too." Sanji said. "And not just cause she has a pretty face."

"Do you think we should leave, Luffy?" Usopp asked.

"Yea... But only after we've had some more yummy food!"

"No, now you idiot." Zoro said.

***

Kairi grinned as she rode on Serenity while the rest of the crew rode on the other ducks. When they reached the ship, Mr. 2, also known as Bon Clay, was standing on the watch out stand.

"Finally! Long time no see, my friends! Did you guys miss lil' old me?"

"Not a bit." Zoro replied.

"I never became your friend." Kairi replied.

"Let's unload! Later ducks. Thanks for the lift." Sanji said and Kairi jumped off of Serenity and hugged.

"Take care of Alabasta for me, okay?" Serenity nodded and left with the other ducks.

"Wait, hold on!" Bon yelled.

"Yea, what?" Sanji snapped.

"Don't yea what me! That's just rude! You should learn some manners pretty boy! Friends aren't supposed to talk to their friends that way!"