Speechless - 6

Authors POV:
The camp site was beautiful, a nice view of a lake, mountains way beyond a forestry place, and the two cabins stood next to each other like two houses in a nice neighborhood. Inside Cabin One was Group 1 also known as The Screaming Gophers. ( I didn't want to use the two teams but it looks like I have too *sighs*)

On one side of the room was the girls beds and the other was the guys beds, their was two bathrooms much of a relief for the five girls Gwen, Heather, Beth, Izzy, and Jo who was sharing the cabin with the five boys Trent, Owen, Cody, Lightning, and Alejandro. The way the beds were setup resembled the bedroom set of the show Madeline.

"So anybody else feel like they are in an orphanage?" Gwen asked sighing.

"Me," Trent replied looking at the bedroom.

They unpacked their clothes, each having a dresser sitting next to their bed, they left the cabin and went to the camp site.

"Looks like we're the first ones here, we win!" Lightning said flexing his muscles.
-
-
Courtney walked into the cabin and looked around. "What a luxurious place, they probably did this because they knew I was coming," Justin said plopping unto his bed.

"He's more conceited than my aunt," Courtney said in her head.

Group 2 also knows as the Killer Bass unpacked their clothes,

"Where is my-" Courtney was interrupted by Jose who was holding one of her bras,

"You dropped this C-" he was cut off by a sudden kick in the groins. Courtney said snatched her bra out of Jose's hands.

"Oh my gosh Duncan, you like soo have to move off this bed, if me and Sadie don't sleep next to each other I'll die! And I'll break out into hives!" The annoying girls, Sadie and Katie said.

Duncan looked at them as if they were crazy, he was getting angry when they started talking about something stupid. "Oh my gosh Sadie, this reminds of the time Heather sat in between us at lunch and I started choking on my mashed potatoes" Katie said to her best friend.

Duncan's POV
What the hell is wrong with these two? I'll just find another bed to sleep on, I don't feel like terrorizing innocent people ... Yet. I got off the bed and went to the other side of the room realizing I was laying on the girls bed. I lied on a bed far from those two, then I drifted off to sleep.
-
-
I woke up and saw Jose talking to his friend, Skater or something. I pretended to still be asleep so I can listen to their conversation.

"Dude she wears a C-Cup," the pervert said.

"Whoa, most girls in our grade don't even have boobs, are you going to ask her out?" Steven said amazed at what his friend told him.

"No, she made it clear that she hates me, well hates bullies because according to Heather,  she's been bullied before, so I'm going to spend time with her, get her to fall for me," He said smirking.

Who are these two even talking about? When they left the room, I searched the girls dressers for a C-cup bra, what? I'm a detective.

I looked in Bridgette's dresser only to find a B-Cup, damn it's not her, I was going to look in Sadie's and Katie's dresser when i realized, "Who the hell would like those two idiots?"

One girl left and it was Courtney, I opened her dresser pulled out a purple and white poco-dotted   Bra and looked, "C-cup, Jose likes Courtney?" Before I had the chance to put the bra away I felt a dark and evil presence behind me, like all the demons of the world joined forces and came to finally kill me. I turned around to see a pissed off Courtney, she was furious, and for once I was scared.
-
-
After a few minutes of holding a bag of ice unto my crouch I went outside and joined the campers, I sat next to my pals, Geoff and Trent. I saw Jose staring at Courtney, and also Scott. The teacher asked if anyone wanted to tell a scary story for the fun of it so everyone except Courtney stared at me, I smirked evilly and stood up.