Chapter 28 : Filling Yuri

Start from the beginning

"Sure."

"Breakfast will be ready in a sec."

"I'll be in front of the TV then," Taeyeon smiled and left.

A half an hour later, the breakfast was set. Eeteuk and Tiffany came down first before Siwon. They sat around in a small table in front of the TV,

watching the morning news.

"You cooked this, Taengoo?" asked Siwon.

"Actually, Jessica did," Taeyeon took a scoop on her egg and ate it.

The horror. Taeyeon burped as she trying hard not to throw up. Tiffany was the same, she exchanged looks with Siwon, Siwon made disgusted look but

tried to smile. Eeteuk however, was either too sleepy or cold, ate the breakfast without making any proper emotions.

"It's awful, isn't it?" Jessica asked.

Everyone shook their heads immediately.

"It's okay. It's good," Taeyeon assured Jessica.

"You're a better cook than me, Jessica," Tiffany smiled.

"Yeah, it's?," Siwon was about to add to the comments when Eeteuk cut him.

"Yuck, who made this?" he said when he finally came to his senses.

Jessica quickly stood up and took away all the plates, "I knew I shouldn't cook," she smiled, "let me buy something. I'm sorry."

Jessica threw all the plates to the sink and went to the front door. She came back to grabbed her jacket and then back outside again.

"Jessica! No, we could eat that! Hey!" Siwon ran after her but Jessica already gone.

Tiffany slapped Eeteuk's arm, "Oppa!"

Eeteuk rubbed his eyes, "what?"

Siwon came back inside with puzzled look.

"What's wrong?" asked Taeyeon.

"She flew."

" What's so strange?"

"I mean, she flew, like 'bird' flew. No lightning."

"Oh, I taught her that," Taeyeon smiled proudly, "she hates lightnings now. Reminds her of Yuri, I think."

**

"Please never let her cook again," Tiffany said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was watering her plants, "don't ask me. She was already in the kitchen when I woke up."

"Why did she cook anyway? Up to yesterday she was inside her room or gone out somewhere, avoiding us," Tiffany crouched down and played with the water from the hose Taeyeon was holding.

"To fill the void in her heart, of course," said Taeyeon.

"Hmph, what do you know about hearts?"

"Since Yuri's gone? she's been forcing her smile. Don't you see? Now, she tried to cook, which is Yuri's job. She was asking for forgiveness."

"From who?"

"From us."

"Why us? We're not angry at her. I mean, we understand why she did that to Yuri. You," she pointed her soaked finger to Taeyeon, "would do that to

Eeteuk-oppa, if he burned your house down."

"Yes. But think, you killed your friend's best friend and then still living at her house and her whole family act like they are okay."