Chapter 27 : A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Yuri's?"

Jessica picked another candy, "her house, yes."

Hearing the name still made her heart stop.

Seohyun suddenly stopped talking and looked inside Jessica's eyes.

"Unnie?"

"Yeah?"

"If you can meet me now then it means? it means you can come home, right?"

"No, not yet, Hyunnie. But it means you can relax. Now, I think I can take whatever is coming to me, to you and the orphanage," in fact I don't know

if will be able to come home or not.

"When will you come home?"

"I don't know, Hyunnie. I don't know."

Seohyun could tell the difference between the old Jessica with the one she was looking at. She knew something was wrong

"Unnie," Seohyun hugged her unnie from behind, "you always there when I cry. You always there to take the blame for me, and I'm glad that you do all

of that. You always be the strong one. But I don't want you to feel that you have to look strong in front of me."

Jessica's breath rushed a bit.

"I know you can't tell me what is going on, and maybe I will never understand but, Unnie," Seohyun closed her eyes, "you can cry on my shoulder too."

Jessica smiled, a sad smile that made Seohyun heart ached.

"I'm fine, Hyunnie," Jessica patted the younger but taller girl.

**

Sunny drove her car out of the headquarters, passed through the city street. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona were inside the car too, talking.

"Vacation!" Sooyoung shouted.

"It's been a while, huh? Where do you guys want to go?" asked Hyoyeon.

"Let's go skiing! It's winter!" Sunny cheered.

"It hasn't even snow yet."

"Let's just go to a buffet and have a feast," Sooyoung smiled.

"Aren't that what you always do every Sunday?"

"Yes, but never on a work holiday," Sooyoung looked to the passenger seat, "yo, Princess."

Yoona snapped out from her daydreaming, "yeah?"

"You should be happy too, why the long face?" Sooyoung said.

Yoona smiled, "no, nothing. I was thinking of something."

"Who's up for a drink? I know a good place," Sunny raised her hand.

"Okay!" Sooyoung cheered.

"Let's go," Hyoyeon agreed.

"I think I'm going home," said Yoona.

"Aww, come on, you're no fun," Sunny pouted.

"I want to take a bath," Yoona chuckled.

"Ah, let her be. Kids can't drink anyway," Sooyoung patted Yoona's head.

Yoona laughed.

Hyoyeon stopped her car in front of huge apartment. Yoona stepped down from the car.

"Hey, Princess," Sunny smiled, "glad you're back on the right track now."

Yoona nodded.

"Listen," Sunny rubbed the back of her head, "I know that the facility is a mystery to us too. But we got to believe, right?"