[9/10]

He dropped his knees to the ground, and pressing his head to the floor. He was begging to his parents for allowing his relationship with Shouyou.

"He makes me happy." Kenma croaked.

After hearing Kenma's last words, both of Kenma's parents shocked. Their son never says he was happy or says he's so sad. Kenma never feels anything, he's living in a world of emotionless.

But now Kenma is crying. He was repeating his words that Shouyou makes him happy. Shouyou makes him brand new and better. Shouyou changes the grey color in his world to yellow and orange. His warmth radiates through the air, making everything is better.

"You really felt so?" His father asked him.

Kenma nods surely. "I never felt so warm unless I'm with him."

Then his mother cries, she hugged Kenma who was still on the floor, she hugged him tightly. Is it really bad to have a different kind of son? Is being homosexual is bad? Love is love right? Even if the love one of yours change like that, they will never change being who they are, they are only being more brave and strong, they need our supports.

Finally, Kenma got both of his parents approval. He can freely meets Shouyou. He doesn't care if all of this is just a phase, your childhood also a phase right? Being in love with Shouyou is never felt like a phase, he only felt that to Shouyou.

He just wanted to surprise the orange boy. He can't use all of his money to buy a ring, at the end he asked Yaku to makes a ring because he likes making accessories like that. He just got out from Yaku's house and he's heading home so he can call Shouyou to make Saturday's free because he wants him to ask him on a date.

The last date before Kenma really is going to propose him with a ring in his hand. He's one steps away.

Just a little step away from his beautiful taste of happiness.

Yet, everything went downhill.

'There's an constructional accident in [street name], Tokyo, today this afternoon. A pile of large planks fell off from heights hitting straight onto a high school student who was walking passed the building.'

.
.
.
.
.

It was Kenma.

.
.
.

Shouyou almost killed himself that day.

.
.
.

The only things that okay from the accident is the box of ring that was held so tightly in his palm. He was clutching to it like he was putting his life to it, and he's indeed putting his life.

Crying? There's no tears.

Shouyou just screamed.

It takes more than Koushi and his parents to calm him down.

He screamed.

Seeing Kenma's body. Seeing the ring. Seeing the accident scene.

He screamed on top of his lungs.

Everyone is in shocked.

But Shouyou takes the greatest impact.

He can't cry at day but he was wailing at 2 am in the morning. He stopped volleyball, he's having constant thought of suicide, but he knows Kenma will be mad at him if he does that.

It's like he can hear Kenma's words. "You're leaving too? How about the others?"

"Won't they be sad? Many happiness can hide one sadness." The voice said once again.

"But I have to make you happy."

---
oops. didn't expect that to happen lol. /troll face /slapped /kicked /went to hell i'm sorry i make angst. i hate angst. but i made an angst. so wtf ji. big apologize for Cassie bc just the other day she said that pls make them happy but soz not soz HAHAHAHAHAHA. trust me i have different plans but i already write one kenhina-angst-shot in AO3, so i was like, i'm gonna use that as the final chapter, so this happens,so angst happened bruh sozz. i let you guys mourn or be silence for a second. hope you like this shots, have a nice day!!

Tumblr: r-u-mad-alice-chan
AO3: itsokaytobepanic
8tracks: rednine

#kenhinaisforevercanon