[8/10]

"IT'S NOT JUST A PHASE, KENMA!" Shouyou screamed at Kenma's face. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PROPOSED ME AT THE FIRST PLACE, TELLING ME I HAVE TO KISS YOU, MESSING WITH MY FEELINGS!"

Kenma is still keeping his stoic face. But the sadness is radiating from his complexion. They were having an argument. Turns out their relationship is forbidden by Kenma's parents. Kenma begged to them that he truly loves Shouyou, but then his parents started to shout that his gayness is just a phase, and slowly Kenma's eaten by his parents' words.

"It's not legal, Shouyou." He told him.

"So?! We have to break up? YOU SAID I HAVE TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY BUT YOU DID THIS?" Shouyou's voice is cracking.

"We can't get married."

"We don't have to." Shouyou replied. "We can just live together, being happy together, not every relationship needs to be tied to a marital knot."

"We can make money just yet."

"My mother allow our relationship, Kenma! We can borrow my mother's money then we can pay her back!" Shouyou remarked.

"I want a child."

"Technology is improving, Kenma." He said back.

Kenma silenced. He was out of words. Shouyou's win this argument.

"What? What else? I will do anything to make us just stay together. We will always be friends right? That's the only thing that sure in this world." Shouyou holds both of Kenma's shoulders.

He pressed theirs foreheads together, sharing the sadness and the intimacy together. Shouyou can feel Kenma's body is shaking so he rubs his shoulders softly, showing deep care of love. For all this time, their relationship been nothing but innocent and cute, they never touch one another, the respect each other, neither one of them is intending to have sexual intercourse. Both of them is too scared that they'll break them if they touch them. Shouyou thinks Kenma is such a fragile child while Kenma thinks Shouyou is too small for the cruelty of the world.

Kenma never wanted to let Shouyou go. He just think all of his parents' words are correct and makes sense, it's causing Kenma's mind to confused. But Shouyou's his world, he is the one who's been changing him, and seeing Shouyou's go means he'll back to his previous self.

"Come on, Kenma.."

"It's just a phase, Shouyou." Kenma said almost breaking into tears. He pushed Shouyou softly then went out from Shouyou's cozy house.

But before he does that, Shouyou caught Kenma's wrist. "No."

"Please don't leave me." Shouyou finally broke down, his teary eyes are now wetted by tears.

Kenma felt his heart shattered when Shouyou's tears are dropping. He hugs him deeply, buried Shouyou's face to his shoulders. "I will try."

---
duhrama. finally! a drama! a dramaaaaa yay! look how sad kenma and hinata looks. kill me for making them depressed and sad. no need to worries still more to go. woops it's only two more! o m g! it's been so great!

Tumblr: r-u-mad-alice-chan
AO3: itsokaytobepanic
8tracks: rednine

#kenhinaisforevercanon