[5/10]

They planned a date just two of them. Not technically a date because they two boys think that they're just hanging out being bros and stuffs like that.

It was Kenma's idea. Tetsurou even shocked that Kenma's the one inviting Shouyou not the other way around. He suggested to Shouyou that they should hang out before Tokyo preliminaries started, he also said that he'll take Shouyou around Tokyo.

At first Shouyou hesitated because his mind is focusing on his match too, he was so nervous with who is his opponents for the semifinals, is it Datekougyou or the favorable Aoba Johsai?

But he agreed because Coach Keisin said he needs some breathers. Of course the reason is not wanting Shouyou become all nervous and tense like the practice match with Seijou back then.

So that makes it to today. His brown orbs search for the cat boy in the station. Then he recognized the boy who is playing with his phone.

Shouyou ran to him, greeting the busy boy. "Kenma!"

Kenma looked up and found Shouyou's bright smile. He is wearing a shirt and a hoodie with long jeans and shoes. While Shouyou wears a plain shirt, 3/4 jeans and shoes.

"Huft! Thank God I can made it through the crazy schedule." Shouyou puts his hand to his knees, trying to gain his breath after running around the station searching for Kenma. "I'm sorry I'm late too I got lost."

"It's okay," He replied. "Sorry to make you come when you have to practice."

Shouyou looks at Kenma funnily. "Didn't I already tell you that Ukai-san told me to not go practice because I need rest? Geez I have to practice in my small backyard because of that."

Kenma made a little smile, not clearly visible but he is indeed just tugs up his lips a little.

"So where are we going to do today?" The chirpy boy asked excitedly, this is the first time he'll be going around Tokyo. "Better be good because I cut my backyard practice just to get here."

"Don't worry."

Then the two boys started walking. They visited many places, well before the journey starts they had lunch because suddenly Shouyou's tummy is rumbling and he's just chuckling saying he hasn't had any lunch.

Most of the scene is just Shouyou asking if this/that steel tower is Tokyo Tower. But clearly, they aren't and Kenma is not intending to visit Tokyo Tower any time soon, especially with his friend. They watched a horror movie, went to Akihabara to see a maid café and animes or mangas figurines, and many strange place. They even found a 18+ shop but obviously Kenma is pushing Shouyou away from that kind of shop.

They want to go play volleyball for a minutes or so, but coach Keisin all of a sudden called Shouyou and asked him if he was practicing on his own, and if he was, Shouyou can't play at semifinal.

Because how Kenma is not that creative of picking places to go, the last place they decided to go play in a local arcade. But, Shouyou always looks excited to wherever places that Kenma took him to.

"Is it okay if we play in the arcade?" Kenma asked a bit worried.

Shouyou shook his head. "Not at all Kenma!"

So they played together, from racing games, basketball (Shouyou was mimicking Midorima Shintarou's shooting style), crane games, and even the dance dance revolution game (even though Kenma is refusing to play that).

Smile is all that showed from Shouyou's face and Kenma's. He's really grateful to have a day off to go out with his friend.

And then the time when the night comes and it was time to say goodbye to each other.

Sadness could be seen from both faces. Shouyou loves volleyball and hanging out with Kenma, Shouyou wants to be the ace and be like the little giant, Shouyou wants to win from Kenma and makes Kenma say that their match makes him angry, Shouyou wants to meet Kenma everyday.

As egoist as it sounds, only some of them can come true. With the distance and how dedicated Shouyou is with volleyball, hanging out with Kenma will be difficult.

"Thank you."

Shouyou smiled. "Thank you to you too, I really had a fun time."

"Go and Win the competition."

"Of course! We'll face each other in national so you better not lose too." Shouyou replied.

Kenma nod.

"Let's go out again if you win against Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san." He told him.

"Lousy prize."

"What do you want then?" Shouyou feels offended by Kenma's words.

"Kiss."

Shouyou froze. Not knowing how to react or act. The cold air of night making the tension heavier. Silence consumes both of them. Kenma stayed on his poker face while Shouyou's jaw is opened.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's a joke. Go home Shouyou, you need rest." Kenma replied still with his poker face.

•••
ish sorry the gayness is showing i can't control it. hit me if this book of shots will be some gay shit. look how my two pickles have some fun together and kenma being ooc. #hitjiashardasyoucanpls

Tumblr: r-u-mad-alice-chan
AO3: itsokaytobepanic
Pixiv: sugoimortals
8tracks: rednine

#kenhinaisforevercanon