[1/10]

"Kenma." Shouyou called the neko boy who was playing his psp seriously.

They were having a simple hang out in Shouyou's house because it's weekend and Kuroo asked Kenma to go to Miyagi with him. But apparently Kuroo's gone to hang out with his friends and Kenma was left alone, not really alone because he was in Shouyou's house.

Both boys, or more like only Kenma because Shouyou thinks everyone is his friend, don't know since when they started hanging out like normal friends. Their friendship bloomed on the training camp before the spring prelims, and suddenly the two kids just become close friends. Maybe it's because they traded e-mails and stuffs.

The called boy just hums to respond. "Why do you dye your hair blond?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing specific." He replied with small voice. Even though Kenma doesn't like to talk, he'll try to talk with Shouyou, he likes hanging out with him.

"Do you think I could be the ace?" The orange haired asked again from sitting on the floor lazily, now laying on it while playing with a volleyball.

Kenma shrugs his shoulders.

"Will we meet on the spring high?" He asked again twirling the ball like he was going to do a serve.

Kenma shrugs his shoulders once more.

"Do you think your captain never brush his hair?" He asked again.

He shrugs again.

"Why is Kageyama looks like he was mad at me the whole time?"

Still shrugging and not leaving his gaze from his black psp.

"If I'm bald like Tanaka-senpai will I be able to intimidate people like him?" And the questions from Shouyou's mouth keeps coming.

But as expected Kenma just shrugs.

"Will I be taller than this?" Shouyou's questions become more random and weird.

And yet still Kenma is just shrugging his shoulders, not being rude of course, and Shouyou knows Kenma's just too lazy to answers his random questions.

"Are we going to be friends for a long time?" He asked again with same tone as the previous questions and still laying like a dead person on the floor, while Kenma is playing with his psp on the couch.

After hearing Shouyou's last question, Kenma shuts down his psp and sits straight up. Shouyou is expecting to get another shrug from the cat boy but instead the blond's lips that always tugged down seems to be smiling.

"Of course we are."

---
short but fluffy right? right? right? /awkward laughs/ don't worry there are more to come, more friendship because slow development of relationship is the best relationship!

Tumblr: r-u-mad-alice-chan
AO3: itsokaytobepanic
8tracks: rednine

#kenhinaisforevercanon