War breaks out and a new Malfoy is born

Vanessa sat in a chair in the unoccupied building across the street from the Ministry of Magic fuming over her failed attempts at getting in. The failed attempts of the assassins to find and destroy Ginerva Potter and the failed attempt to call upon those with blood oaths to her ancestor which had been overridden by a blood oath both Genghis Khan and Baldhere the Cunning who apparently wasn't so cunning after all. She slammed her fist down much the same way Harry had done at the house of his teacher. Only here there was no one to counsel her.

Harry was supposed to be hers, the one who would rule beside her. Now he had betrayed her and what's worse is she wanted him dead but was still in love with him. She thumbed through the scrapbook she had made looking at the many different pictures of him until she reached the one that was most current in Witch Weekly that she had kept to add to it where it told about his new post as a member of the Wizengomet. She looked at his face and a tear drop hit the plastic cover over the photo causing the picture of Harry to pull a rag and try to wipe the water off as she herself took a piece of her robe and wiped it off.

She thought about her sister and the cousin who had asked to be let out of the blood oath, she had met her alone and while they were looking over those killed by her sister she had killed her cousin, it was simple really to Vanessa. No one questioned a Khan.

Now as she looked back down at the book she grew more and more angry by the minute and flung the book across the room. "You Harry will never get away with taking my army from me." She said. "You have betrayed me Harry, you married another when you knew we were supposed to be together." Vanessa ranted to the empty room at large.

She got up suddenly and stood at the window over looking the Ministry of Magic. "Well if I can't get to you one way Harry I'll make you come to me." She said smiling and even though beautiful, the smile she wore was anything but nice.

She strode from the room and down the stairs of the building and as she came through the doors Hamid was standing in the middle of the street and looking off to the west. She turned to look and saw a building on fire there. "Hamid what has happened?" She asked.

He turned to her looking placidly. "I felt Harry and someone else my Khan but when I went to the building they had just left." He said. "My temper my Khan was great, I am truly sorry I shall go put it out." He said sighing.

"No wait." She said looking at the fire and smiled again and turned to Hamid. "Send out three groups of those still here willing to serve and have them burn muggle houses at random." Vanessa said. "Put out the word that when Harry surrenders to me and England is ready to swear fealty to me than these attacks stop." Vanessa said. "I regret having to do this but I have a responsibility as an Empress." She said as she stared at the building that was even now engulfed in more flames. "Let them have their Ministry back Hamid, we'll move to a more secure location where we can attack when we need to, to draw them out, in time they will hand over the Ministry to me." She said.

"It will be done my Khan." Hamid said looking at her and as he looked he saw her talking quietly to someone who wasn't there as she stared at the burning building. He knew she had been driven over the edge and it wouldn't be long now.

"Meet us in Deathrow Street when you are done cousin." Vanessa said turning to him for a moment and then barked orders to move out and within moments only those who were going on raids were there and even they were gone within minutes.

As Neville and Draco, missing their wives and this being a Saturday and the horde around the castle was gone for now, made their way through the gates of Hogwarts they turned on the spot twenty-five feet on the other side of the gates. Both women were now not far from delivering, within months for Neville and within days for Draco and they would be fathers and after a firm tongue lashing from both women they agreed to come spend the day with them.