Graveyards and Shadows.

The best aurors including Harry, Ron, Draco and Neville couldn't trace the many parts of the group back to their location that night. There were only two fatalities that evening. On the detention level when aurors burst into that level, it was only to find a hit wizard trying to blast his way out of a cell. The door was blasted off and in the battle that took place between aurors and hit wizard, one auror was wounded and another killed before Neville could take the hit wizard down.

Two days later Harry received a letter from Vanessa Khan identifying the place to meet and the time. That night Hermoine, Ron and Draco were there with him in his livingroom ready to go.

"Hermoine I cant see why you have to go as well! This is Auror business!" Ron said angrily. "And besides you should be home with the baby." He said sternly and Draco and Harry rolled their eyes. Both knew that once her mind was made up there was no changing it and Ron should have known too. After all, Harry surmised, Ron was married to her.

"Oh I see so women should stay home and cook and clean and take care of the children and let the men go out and take care of this correct?" She said as if gathering all the facts with a sweet smile and Ron suddenly gulped as looked at his wife. "Is that about it Ron Weasley? You tell me if I have the facts right!" She said as her face turned suddenly angry.

"Hush you two! For the love of all that's holy!" Harry said. "I'll leave both of you here if you don't quit the arguing!" He said loudly. "Ron I already said she could go and you know Hermoine is as stubborn as you are. Hermoine, Ron loves you and just wants to make sure your ok!" He said and turned to Draco who was smirking. "Are you sure you don't want to fight with Trinity before we leave? Invite the whole group along or maybe bring along Hagrid and Fang?" He asked sighing.

"Nope I think I'm good." He said chuckling.

Harry stalked off toward the front door as the other three put their invisibility cloaks on and followed him. "You'd think three years after you were married you'd stop fighting about the little things. Tomorrow I'm calling Molly to let her know you two need marriage counseling or something." He said.

"Harry! You wouldn't!" Hermoine said in a scandalized voice.

"Harry we don't argue all the time, you know. We stopped that long ago." Ron said.

"Right!" Draco said sarcastically.

"Sod off Draco." The couple said together.

"Right!" Harry said. "Now, not a sound after you exit the door. They can't see the house from the road but I'm sure they'll have the place watched. Once we enter the cemetery I want Hermoine to hang back about twenty feet from the rest of us and Ron I want you to my left ten feet and Draco to my right ten feet." Harry said. "That way if something happens, you three aren't caught in the crossfire."

Harry opened the door and made a show of fumbling for a non-existent key and then shut the door when all three of his friends were through it. "Lock up." Harry said to the Griffon on the door and heard the tumblers click.

He moved out down the lane toward the entrance to the Potter estate and as he moved off down the road the gate closed on its own.

After walking for a few minutes he heard Ron and Hermoine run into each other under their invisibility cloaks. "Sorry." Hermoine whispered.

"It's ok Hermoine." Ron whispered back as Harry rolled his eyes.

He remembered back when they were in Hogwarts all under his father's old cloak and how quiet they used to be and smiled. No, he thought, there was the time that he stopped quickly and they almost fell over in front of Filch.