More about Valeria and where is Vanessa

"This one has heart Harry." Damali said smiling grimly. "Do not worry child I will not hurt him or anyone at this school."

"Damali are you by chance under a blood oath to the house of Merlin as well?" Harry asked and she nodded looking at him with a mixture of emotions.

Harry put Josephine behind him and stepped toward the young assassin again and whispered something in her ear and stepped back. When he did the young assassin reached forward and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you sir. You will never regret that." She said. "I will go now there is a young man waiting in the states." She said and walked off into the forest but before she disappeared she turned. "Dumbledore was a good man Harry Potter, but you will live to fulfill your destiny and be a great leader to the magical community." She said and disappeared.

"Josephine Hess!" Harry said turning to the girl with his arms folded over his chest frowning. "Detention for a month in my class, and don't think I wont work your butt off for this either." He said.

"Yes uncle Harry." She said and looked into the direction Damali had taken. "Do you think she is really gone?" Josephine asked shivering.

"Yes she is." Harry said making the chairs and service vanish.

"How did you both see me under the cloak?" Josephine asked.

Harry smiled. "That raspy werewolf breath silly. She knew you were there the whole time." He said motioning her to follow him. "She had her hand close to a silver dagger most of that time too Josephine." Harry added.

Josephine shivered again. "How come she didn't kill me, werewolf's are dangerous shouldn't she have killed me?" She asked.

"Probably because she felt sorry for you Josephine. You're not a very imposing Werewolf." Harry said. "You are two sizes smaller than a normal werewolf of a child half your size." He said.

"Uncle Harry!" Josephine said now scandalized.

"That's Professor Potter young lady and you just earned yourself another week of detention." Harry said doing his best Snape impression. "Mathew will get pretty lonely before you get through with detention young lady." Harry said. "I take it you were snooping in on our conversations down in the Chamber?" He asked.

"Yes sir Professor Potter." She said head down and he reached out and ruffled her hair and put an arm around her.

"Well I will have to tell your grandfather this time young lady, this was a very dangerous thing you did tonight." Harry said. "Do not let it happen again understand?" Harry said and she nodded.

"I wonder who Grandfather will be the most mad at?" Josephine said looking up at her uncle.

"Don't even try that with me." Harry said smiling. "This time you're on your own." He said.

"Uncle Harry!" Josephine said and then amended. "I mean Professor Potter! I only had your welfare at heart." She said trying to look innocent and he smirked.

"Try telling that to your grandfather and see how far you'll get." Harry said chuckling as Tonks and the rest joined them from the field as they made their way back.

"You young lady should be in shackles." Josiah said shaking his head. "Tonks didn't you say something about Filtch wanting to bring that back here at Hogwarts." He said smiling.

"Yes I will have to have a word with the Headmistress about that." Tonks said ruffling the young girls hair. "And wait till I tell my man that a tiny werewolf went to protect her uncle Harry." She said chuckling.

"Ok, enough already I know I'm not as big as a real werewolf but its still cool and very useful." Josephine said. "I have ten times the strength of a normal person in that form." She said.