Harry and Valeria hear the full prophecy

Harry slowly opened his eyes and saw his best mate Ron Weasley sitting by his bed along with Draco Malfoy playing Wizards chest and was reminded of his seventh year. He struggled to remember all that had happened in the Hall of Mysteries last night and closed his eyes again as the bright sunlight streaming through the windows made it hard to think.

"Harry?" Draco said. Trust Draco or Ron to know when he woke up without them even looking up.

"I'm here, barely." Harry croaked out. "I see you got out of the Ministry alive last night Ron." He said opening his eyes and his friend smirked and then sobered. "Did I see Damali?

"Yeah thanks to you and Damali." Ron said. "Now don't go nutters on me mate but that assassin saved my life." He said.

"If you ask me they saved each others life and Hermoine wasn't too keen on Damali's reaction to being saved." Draco said chuckling.

"How was I to know the front gates were being watched with the twins new cameras?" Ron scoffed.

"From what I heard it wasn't that she kissed you so much as you let her stay in your arms longer than you should have." Draco said.

"St. Mungo's?" Harry asked looking at Draco.

"Cho is resting comfortably here along with McLaggen and a few others." Draco said. "Ginny is at home and fuming mad we wont let her come here to see about you." He said. "And Dobby threw up the most elaborate wards I have ever seen on St. Mungo's. Draco said finally. "Didn't know a house elf could throw up such strong wards."

"Dobby?" Harry asked.

"Yes I called him to help Ginny and to put two assassins in a place so we wouldn't have to worry about them." Draco said.

"Where do you suppose he put them?" Ron asked thoughtfully.

"Dobby!" Harry said and the little house elf appeared on top of the bed smiling at the three.

"Dobby is here Mr. Harry Potter sirs." Dobby said.

"Dobby where did you put the assassins Draco asked you to put out of the way?" Ron asked before Harry could get a word in.

"Dobby put them in a safe place Mr. Wheezy" Dobby said simply.

Harry frowned and decided it best they didn't know for now. "Dobby is Ginny doing ok? She isn't too upset is she?" He asked.

"Mrs. Potter is ok but upset at Mr. Malfoy for making Dobby send her home through Elf magic and then not letting her leave to come see Harry Potters." Dobby said looking uncomfortable.

Harry smiled. "Well don't worry Dobby she'll get over it." He said.

"Dobby helped Harry Potter and friend Bones last night." Dobby said. "Dobby throw extra wards up at Ministry so Harry Potters friend Bones can go home and rest." He said. "Dark witch outside was stamping foot very upset at wards Dobby throws up!" Dobby said frowning.

Harry chuckled and then looked at the little elf. "I thought we had a deal you wouldn't help me Dobby?" He said and the little elf smiled.

"Mr. Malfoy showed dobby he made deal before Dobby am your house elf so now you have to tell Dobby as house elf not to help!" Dobby said. "But house elf supposed to help so Dobby cannot undo now Mr. Harry Potters sirs." He said.

"Well you got me there Dobby." Harry said smiling and looked to the other two. "Anyone know if anyone other than McLaggen got away from Azkaban last night?" He asked.

"A scouting party left last night to check on them and returned earlier." Ron said looking down at the floor. "No one was left alive there Harry."

"They brought back the bodies of the guards and Aurors and they found the body of Simon Reeves near the bridge." Draco said. "He was killed with the killing curse, they brought his body back with the rest and I did a trace scan and it was Vanessa." He said. "Also there is something else you should know Harry. Damali's cousin wasn't killed by Valeria, I went back over that body and her cousin was killed by Vanessa as well." He said frowning.