Inside The Outsider

*Dally's POV*

My heart raced as i caught a glimpse of her in one of my shirts. I sat up on the bed with my hands behind my head, just staring at the beautiful girl before me as she waltzed towards my bed. She crawled on top of me and planted a kiss on my lips, i instantly grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me. She straddled my waist and squeezed me tight in her arms.

I swiftly pulled the shirt over her curly head of hair and continued to caress her body, causing her to moan softly. I tangled my hand in her curls and dug my face into the crook of her neck and nibbled on her skin," Dally..." She moaned into my ear.

She started to place soft kisses all over my face, her hands traveled down from my neck down to my abdomen until she finally groped me. I groaned at her alluring touch, wanting so badly to take her now. I gazed into her big brown eyes and she gazed into mine," Diana..."

I quickly shot up from my bed and looked around the dark empty room. I glanced down at the ring i decided to keep on and laid back down. I glanced up at the white ceiling and sighed to myself. I miss this girl so god damn much and I'm never gonna get her back.

                                                                                           *Diana's POV*

I slipped on the black hoodie and looked at myself in the mirror; my hair was in its natural state and i had on a pair of plaid pants. I glanced at my watch and finished putting on my shoes. I took a seat on my bed and stared at my reflection; ever since that encounter with Dally's friends, i couldn't help but think about what they said. How he missed me and how he hasn't been acting like himself. Pitifully, I've been acting the same way; he's all i thought about this past month. I tried to give myself some time to forget about him, but i want him so badly, i think i might actually need him.

I remember the day i first heard about him; it was my second day in school. During lunch these guys were talking about some white boy who had got arrested for spitting in a cops face. They were just talkin' on and on about this boy, while they were discussing this boy's actions, one of the guys made a comment," I would love to be like that guy. What's his name again?" "Dallas Winston." "Yeah, i always wanted to spit in a cops face, ever since they took my dad to jail." "Boy if you did that, you and ya dad would be somewhere worse than jail."

Ever since then, i always heard his name around town. I always been intrigued by the outrageous stories going around about him and how tough he was. Little did i know he would be as intrigued in me as i was in him.

I smiled as I remembered all the good times me and Dally had, and how much he made me smile no matter how rude or crude he was. I finally got up from the bed and climbed out of my window, making sure to close it lightly so no one could hear me and I started walking carefully to my destination.

I steadily walked up to the building, i shakily banged on the door, so someone could hear me. I stood there for a moment until the door finally opened," What do you want?" I kept my head low," Is Dally here?" "Who's askin'?" "A friend." He paused but eventually let me in. I walked into the smoked filled place, everyone was dancing and drinking as usual. I walked past them and up the stairs to Dally's room, on my way, a guy and girl was just standing there making out with each other. I hurried past them and continued up the stairs until I finally made it.

I stood in front of the door, my heart was racing and began to feel my hands shaking. I raised my hand to the door and knocked lightly on it. I waited anxiously for him to come out; i wanted him to answer but at the same time i didn't. What if he didn't want to see me at all?

Suddenly the door swung open, and there he was, his hair was long and his bare chest was showing. "Who are you?" I took off my hood. He stared at me as if i was a ghost; he rubbed his face and looked at me again," Diana?...What are you doin' here?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame. I stared up at him,"Dally, I came to see you." He scratched his chin and looked behind him,"Right now is not a good time." I sadly smiled and nodded my head,"Okay." I turned around about to leave until he grabbed ahold of my arm,"Wait." He twisted me around and pressed his lips against mine.

     I immediately fell into the kiss, i've been wanting to feel them for the longest time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he squeezed me tight in his arms,"I missed you so much Dally." "I'm sorry for not being there for you, when you needed me." I gazed into his eyes, his apology was surprisingly sincere. He kissed my cheek then my lips,"I promise, I'll have your back no matter what doll." I smiled and kissed him once again.