"Yes."

"Ok. Now say Your."

"Your," I repeated.

"Good. Now, you will say that-"

"Instead of thy," I interrupted. "I think I got it. Like, I love you, and Your toast is burning."

"Exactly. There is another word. You're. This is like saying you are. Ok?" He said.

"Ok."

He smiled. "So. Now that you're back, where are you going to sleep?" He asked.

I shrugged. "With you, I guess, since we're mates."

"Then I guess we had better tell Artemis," Percy said. I stood up and he did the same. I grabbed his hand and laced my fingers through his as we walked to Artemis's tent.

"May we come in, Mi'lady?" I asked.

"Of course. Come in," Artemis said. "What is it you two need?"

"Do to the - um - circumstances, Zoë will be sleeping with me in my tent," Percy said, albeit nervously.

Artemis's expression hardened. "You won't-"

"No! No, what kind of man do you think I am?! I wouldn't even think of doing anything of the sort until we are married!" Percy exclaimed.

Her expression softened. "Very well. But if the other hunters find out, that's your problem," she said.

Percy nodded. "Deal."

Artemis smiled. "Now go, you lovebirds. I have things I need to take care of."

I smiled as we walked out of Artemis's tent and back into Percy's. As we entered, Percy picked me up. I gave a yelp of surprise as I was lifted off the ground. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist again, my arms snaking around his neck. He kissed my nose and lay me down on the bed. He drew back before walking into the bathroom. Moments later, he walked out in a pair of black sweats, leaving his chest exposed. I gazed in wonder at his chest, eight pack abs and glowing silver tattoos running up and down his arms. On his right forearm, the glowing etchings left one area unmarked. In this area, an SPQR tattoo was burned into his flesh with the symbol of Poseidon and one bar underneath.

Percy lay down next to me and I found myself tracing his abs, his tattoos, his biceps. I let my hands wander up and down his chest, tracing simple patterns on his stomach. I felt Percy shiver under my touch.

"Do you want to change into something more comfortable than a hunters uniform to sleep in?" Percy asked.

"I have nothing else to wear," I admitted.

"I'm sure we could find you something," he said, standing up and walking to his dresser. He searched through it before pulling out a pair of worn out sweats and a muscle shirt. "I outgrew the sweats two years ago but never got rid of them. And the muscle shirt...well you can always go to sleep shirtless if you want to," he said.

I grabbed the clothes and went into his bathroom to change. I almost dropped the clothes when I entered the bathroom. The walls were painted a beautiful ocean blue. There was a shower big enough to fit six people comfortably and a large bath. There was a large mirror above the glass bowl sink. I gazed at my reflection, feeling pale in comparison to Percy. My long black hair was knotted from lack of brushing and there was some grass and dried mud in it. My onyx eyes stared back at me. I turned away from the mirror, looking to the floor.

"Zoë? Is something wrong?" Percy's voice came from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine. I think I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"Ok."

I took a deep breath before stripping. I turned the water on and made sure it was just the right temperature before hopping in. I scrubbed the mud and grass put of my hair with Percy's ocean scented shampoo. I rinsed the suds out of my hair before I put conditioner in it. I rinsed that out of my hair. I found Percy's razor and used it to shave my legs. Hey, he's my mate. What's his is mine.

I turned off the water when I was done and wrapped a towel around my body. I dried my body and hair before putting on the sweats Percy had gave me. Choosing against the muscle shirt, I instead choose to where my sports bra. I glanced in the mirror again, taking in my fresh appearance. My hair was clean and flowed down my back. My six pack abs were defined, but not too defined to the point were it was ugly. Taking a deep breath I turned away from the mirror and left the bathroom.

When I walked out, Percy was waiting for me on the bed. His eyes widened as his gaze traveled down my body. As I began to feel self conscious, he muttered the three words that cheered me up instantly.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."

"You're not to bad yourself," I commented, laying down next to him. He smirked and pulled me to his chest. He kissed the top of my head as my hands traveled to his chest.

"I love you."

" I love you too, Percy." We shared one last kiss before we fell asleep in one another's arms.