✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) New World

Start from the beginning

I have no idea how Caroline does this all of the time, I'm dead serious.
"The ring toss is out of dolls and Team Jacob tees." Bonnie explained to Elena who was managing the stocks of the games.

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club." She said.

I cleared my throat, "Also, we lost a speaker in the karaoke booth."

"I'll get it." Bonnie piped up and then she smiled at us, "Guys! Take a breath. Look around, it's a huge success."

"You mean-" I said leaning in and making my face go all serious, "The Gilbert sisters can do more than reek vampire havoc?"

Bonnie gasped in surprise, "Go figure."

We all laughed at our joke.

"Hey! Carter right?" Elena called looking past us to a dark skinned guy who was actually fairly attractive who was working, he looked back at us, "Your with the carnival?"

"That'd be me." Carter said walking towards us with a smile on his face, making his brown eyes sparkle.

"Okay great-" Elena began but it seemed to me that Carter didn't hear her. His eyes we looking past my sister to.. Bonnie. Carter looked her up and down and had a boyish smile on his face.

"Wow." Carter said looking at Bonnie, "What do you need beautiful?"

Bonnie giggled, "What do you know about karaoke speakers?"

"Why don't you show me the problem?" Carter asked with a smile.

"Yeah Bonnie." I said with a smirk playing on my lips as I looked over to my friend, "Show him the problem.. I'm sure he'd love you to."

"Okay." Bonnie said gleefully as she nodded towards a certain direction, "Come on."

Both of them laughed together as they walked away.

I turned back to my sister with a big smile, "Do you think she'll jump his bones?"

"Electra!" Elena yelled as she hit my shoulder playfully. I giggled and rubbed the spot where her hand had collided, "Be mature."

"I am." I argued.

Elena rolled her eyes, "Shut up, we have to get back to work." She giggled.

"But I really want to ride the Ferris Wheel!"

"Too bad." Elena said as she stuck out her tongue.

~*~*~

3rd Person's POV

Jeremy stood in the concession stand line waiting to be served when he heard a voice that sent chills down his spine.

"Jeremy!" The man said playfully, "It's so good to see you."

Jeremy turned his head to see none other than Damon Salvatore walking towards him. He rolled his eyes at his sisters boyfriend, or ex boyfriend. He wasn't quite sure of their standing as of the other night.

"Aren't you a little old for a high school carnival?" Jeremy snapped back as he received his popcorn from the man working the stand. He nodded a quick thanks as he turned back to Damon.

Damon grabbed a piece of popcorn as he spoke, "150 years too old."

"You think your pretty funny cracking jokes when I could- I don't know blow the whole lid off this thing by telling someone what you really are." Jeremy threatened.

Damon furrowed his brows for a second. He was considering how much more trouble he would be in with Electra if he set her little brother straight. He shrugged the thought off and then grabbed Jeremy, making it look like they were old friends.