What just happened

We were driving to Florida when I heard a weird noise. I turned and saw Cas sitting next to me.

"Holy shit Cas. Don't ever do that again, I almost peed myself." I said holding my heart as I heard Dean and Sam laugh at me.

"Anyways so what's up man?" Dean said looking at him from the review mirror.

"You have a week left Dean" Cas said with his famous poop face. What was he talking about? A week left?

"Dean what is Cas talking about?" Sam just as confused as me, he didn't say anything. So I looked at Cas started talking.

"Dean sold his soul for Sam to live and he will be sent to hell in a week". Me and Sam both looked at each other. We looked at Dean and both slapped him on the head.

"Hey! I know what I did was bad but come on! Sammy you're my little brother I couldn't live knowing you were dead. You would of done the same thing so you cant get mad at me." Dean said pulling into the next motel we'd be staying the night at.

"I don't care! I will get mad at you and I bet Laynie is too, and Cas would be too if he has emotions." Sam said getting out and putting his arm around me and we went inside. No one talked for almost 4 hours. I just layed on the floor under the table between Sams feet drawing and Dean was on the couch watching TV. It was midnight when someone finally said something just because they heard my stomach growl.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Dean said getting his coat. We said burgers and he left. I slipped on Sam's coat and ran after him.

"What's up?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I want chicken so I thought I'd come with you." I said watching my feet as we walked. We got to the bar or whatever and Dean ordered the food and a beer.

"Can I have a UV blue and Mountain Dew please?" I asked as Dean looked at me weird.

"What? Can't I have a drink too?" I asked as the bar tender gave us our drinks. We didn't talk much while we waited for our food. By the time everything was done I had 3 drinks. I was thinking '3 drinks, I'll be fine'. These drink were like 80% alcohol, different than how I made them at home. I was done for.

"Hey Dean, Cas has a poop face. Have you -hiccup- noticed that?" I said leaning over the table and pointing at him. He shook his head and got up. He grabbed the bag of Sammy's food after he finushed eating his burger and then picked me up bridal style.

"I can -hiccup- walk dean. I have legs you know" I said swinging my feet as he walked. When we got back to the motel I was thrown on the bed. Dean told Sam that I got drunk and Sam shook his head.

"I'm gonna go get some aspirin and stuff from the drug store. She's gonna need it, Dean make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, and don't you do anything stupid either" Sam said walking out the door. Dean chuckled as Sam shut the door.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked me as I frantically failed trying to get my skinny jeans off.

"I can't get my pants off, there glued on. I'll never get them off!" I said as I started panicking. Let's just say I'm really stupid when I'm drunk. Im like a small child that has been lost at the mall. He came over and started helping me. I layed in the bed with no pants on starting at him, I ran my foot up his leg.

"Laynie... please don't." Dean said turning around. I got up and kneeled on the bed. I ran my hands up his chest, down his back then on his legs. I turned him around to face me and when I did he grabbed me and kissed me. It spooked me but I gladly kissed back.

"Laynie, please. I don't want it to be like this because your drunk, I know I would take any drunk girl any day but.... idk you're different. I can't do that to you, I want to do this if you actually want to" Dean had a weirdly strange nice side to him he never showed before.

Sam walked back in holding a bag up. Right as he went to say something I got up ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had in my stomach. I felt someone hold back my hair and rub my back. Once I was done, Sam and Dean helped me back to bed. I climbed into bed and fell asleep right away