What's going on

I woke up in the morning to only Andy laying by me. I got up and tried to get off the couch but my foot got stuck in the blanket and I fell face first. I just kinda layed there for a little bit til Austin licked my cheek. I got up and found that there was no one home.. weird. I went to get some milk when I saw a note on the fridge.

'Laynie, a friend called us early this morning needing our help with a case. We should be back as early as tomorrow morning. Please don't go anywhere we don't want you getting hurt. Love, the boys.'

I put the note on the table and went into the library. 'Even Bobby went with them?' I thought as I sat in a chair in the corner and started reading a Grimm Brothers story. I heard a noise in the living room but past it off as Andy and Austin playing. I got done with the story and went to see if Andy hurt Austin, he is a little bigger and doesn't know when to stop playing. When I got into the living room it was trashed, like someone came in and was robbing the place or looking for something.

"Found the precious girl." Said a manly voice from behind me. I turned around and saw 2 guys and a girl with black eyes.

"Who are you? I asked backing away a little bit. One of the guys grabbed me by the arm and I winced in pain.

"Just some people who want Sam and Dean dead." Said the girl as she motioned to the guys and they dragged me outside. I saw Andy and Austin standing at the window. I hope they'll be okay.. after some drive we showed up at a old factory that looked like it wasn't used anymore. The chained me to a chair and beat me asking where the Winchester's were.

"I seriously don't know! I woke up this morning in an empty house with a note from them saying they'd be back sometime." I yelled spitting blood out on the floor.

"They left you alone? Shocking, you're very special and important to them.." the girl said as one if the guys handed her my phone and whispered to her.

"Nice, how about we call them? I'll even put it on speaker for you" she said with an evil smile and called them.

"Laynie what's up?" I heard Dean say from the other end. I feel bad for getting them into this..

"This isn't Laynie, but we have her here with us. Come and find us and give us what we want and she'll be fine." She said with an evil smile spreading across her face.

"Don't do it! They want to kill you two!" I yelled for him to hear it before one of the guys punched me in the face. I spit blood out and could barely hear what they were saying.

"Well well well, even after trying to help them, they're still on their way." She said as they all left the room. I couldn't stay awake any longer and I slipped into blackness. When I woke up I could hear screaming. I tried getting out of the chains but they were too tight. I flipped the chair over and it broke.

"Well that was easier than I thought" I said as I untied my legs and arms from the rope. I grabbed one of the wooded legs and opened the door a little and saw the 2 guys dead on the floor and Sam and Dean tied up in the corner. The girl was yelling at Sam. I snuck out the door and around the the room but the girl spotted me before I could figure out something to do.

"Trying to be the hero huh? How sad." She said walking over to me. I just kinda stood there looking at her and the chair leg. She got closer and I tried stabbing her but she blocked it making me and the leg fall on the floor. She grabbed my neck and I kicked getting her in stomach once surprising me and her both. She dropped me and I tried grabbing for the leg but she grabbed my foot. Before she could do anything else I heard a gun shot and saw Bobby standing in the door way.

"You're all idjets" he said as he untied Dean and Sam. Sam ran over to me hugged me and whispered that he knew they should of brought me with. I giggled as he let go and I was picked up and spun in a circle. I turned around and saw none other than Dean. I smile and he hugged me again. I winches a little and he drew back.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said picking me up and taking me to the car. We got back to the house and Andy and Austin came running to me. Dean fixed my wounds as Sam and Bobby cleaned up the house. When I was all patched up I walked over to Sam.

"Sammy can I talk to you?" I asked him batting my eyes as he laughed and nodded. We walked over to the swing set and sat down.

"What you wanna talk about shorty?" He asked as we swung a little.

"This is weird but uhm... has Dean ever settled down at one time or was she always a player?" I asked as my face turned a light pink and I looked at the ground.

"I knew it! I won the bet, beat that Cas!" Sam said jumping up. I looked at him with a 'wtf' face. I jumped and fell of the swing when I heard a noise behind me.

"You have not won yet, they are not together" I heard someone behind me say in a very mota-tone voice. I looked behind me and saw a man in a trench coat holding his hand out. I took it and he helped me up.

"I am Castiel, an Angel of the Lord." He said. He is either not happy or has no emotions.

"I am Laynie Angel of.... Bobby's house" I said the same way he did. He looked at me weird and I giggled. Sam cut in breaking the awkward stare from Mr. Wings.

"Anyways.. I don't think Dean has ever settled down longer than maybe 2 nights. But maybe you could change that. I mean he bought you 2 dogs." Sam said seeming happier than he should be.

"I can read his mind if it shall help." Mr. Wings said still standing and looking awkward.

"Thanks for seeming so uhm happy. But it's not gonna work he'd probably rather date a hobo than me." I said looking at the ground. I walked into the house knowing Sam was gonna protest and I was also cold. I got in and I realized I was shivering. Dean was watching TV.

"Deeeean?" I said holding it the e out more than the other letters.

"Yeeees?" He says back the same way not looking away from the screen.

"I'm cold" I said sounding like a little kid. He looked at me and laughed moving his arms telling me to go sit down. He threw a blanket on me and watched TV again.

"Dean I'm still cold" I said looking up at him. He didn't look away from the TV or answer, so I didn't say anything else and I watched the TV too. I had no idea what it was but it looked like a hospital soap opera. I felt an arm wrap around me slowly and pull me close. I look up at him and smiled to myself, I layed my head on his chest and watched TV again.

"Told you!" I heard none other than the little Winchester yell in the door way. I didn't even move, I knew what he was talking about.

"Hey if you could be quiet I wanna know what Mr. Sexy M.D. does." Dean said annoyed and I laughed.

"You got told" I said laughing at Sam still. He shook his head and went upstairs after saying goodnight. After an 2 more episodes Bobby came out of the library and said his good night's.

"Hey Dean?" I asked not looking away from the TV. The show was kinda stupid but it was funny at the same time, and the doctor reminded me of Fabio.

"Yes princess?" Dean said as the episode ended. I looked at him weird.

"Like a warrior princess, but seems to long to say so I'm saying princess" he said stumbling over his own words. I giggled and shook my head.

"Uhm... after what happened today can I uh... sleep with you?" I asked looking at my hands. I heard him chuckle and I looked back at him.

"Sure. Why not" He said as I smiled and yawned. He got up and I slowly followed. He noticed how slow I was walking and picked me up over his shoulder like Sam did. 'Am I just potatoes to them?' I thought to myself. He flopped me down on the bed and went to get changed. I snuck a shirt and a pair of boxers from him and put them on quickly before he came out. I was half asleep when he finally came out.

"Night Laynie" he said turning the light off.

"Night Dean" I said before drifting off to sleep