Is this as normal as it seems?

I woke up to Heat of the Moment and Sam yelling at Dean I'm assuming.

"Dude I told you what happened in that town and I know you can't remember but I told you never to play that song again!" Sam said as Dean just ate his bacon on his plate. I slide in the little motel kitchen on my socks pointing at them lip singing to the song bobbing my head and stealing a piece of Dean's bacon.

"She gets it dude and hey that's my bacon!" Dean said with pouty face.

"Not no more" I said as I stole another piece as I tried to run away. Didn't work very well I got to one of the bed's and was tackled by Dean.

"Dean she's like half the size of you don't break her" Sam said as he grabbed his computer and sat at the couch. He ignored Sam and started tickling me and the bacon fell out of my mouth and he grabbed it walking over to Sam.

"That's gross" I said as I caught my breath and sitting up. Sam and Dean looked like they were talking about something important so I went into the bathroom to take a shower and change. I played some Styx will I was showering, I can not shower without music playing, and after that I changed into black ripped skinnys and Green Day shirt and a black zip up hoodie.

"A girl who knows GnR and Styx.. I'm liking this" Dean said as he was grabbing his stuff and walking out the door with Sam. There leaving, I knew they wouldn't stay, no one does.

"You can sit up front Laynie, I'm gonna lay down in the back and try to sleep I was up all night." Sam said as he got in the back of a beautiful 67 Chevy Impala. I must of looked confused cause Dean looked at me weird.

"Did you think we were leaving you here alone or something? We may have just met you but we can't leave a girl alone out here." He said standing by the car. I didn't say anything, I just in the car and curled a ball on sit and looked out window. I must of fell asleep cause when I looked out the window it wasn't a town or anywhere near one, we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Dean looked at me and turned the music down a little.

"We're gonna leave you with a friend for a few days while me and Sam do some work" Dean said in a 'matter of fact' voice. I looked at him weird. Work? They never said what they do and that doesn't help at all.

"No I don't want to go there. You haven't told me what you do." I said turning and looking at him.

"No if, ands, or buts about it, this is how it is. And you don't need to know what we do." He said looking mad. It was making me mad.

"Just tell me! This isn't helping me trusting you and it's making me mad!" I yelled at him and he slammed on the breaks waking Sam up and making me hit my head.

"I'm not going to tell you so stop asking! And you're fucking lucky we didn't leave you there to die!" He screamed scaring me, they don't know anything about me why would they let me stay with them? And saying 'let me stay' makes it seem like they don't want me with them. I got out of the car and ran as fast as I could, no where in particular just running to get away. I could hear them yelling my name behind me. It got quieter and quieter til I couldn't hear it at all and that's when I stopped running and sat down on a big rock. I looked around trying to find a road or a house or anything, but all I saw was trees and more trees. It started getting dark and I knew I was out there for hours. I could hear noises and I tried hiding in a bush nearby. The noises were getting louder and louder. I started running back in the same direction I came from praying I'd end up at the road and hopefully Sam and Dean were still there. I could hear whatever or whoever it was running after me and out of nowhere something grabbed my leg and I fell. I screamed as loud as I could and as the thing was dragging me away.

'Please be Sam and Dean' I said to myself in my head. The thing grabbed my arm and turned me around I stared right into my eyes. It looked like a monster you'd see in a horror movie or something you thought was hiding in your closet when you were younger. I couldn't move or scream and I just stared at it. Then all of the sudden everything went black. When I woke up I was in a room in a super comfy bed.

"Sam?" I said weakly trying to sit up a little finding out it hurt like bitch. Sam walked a few minutes later sitting by me on the bed.

"I'm sorry about what Dean said a few days ago-" He was going to go on but I had to stop him.

"A few days ago?" I asked getting a little scared.

"Uhm yeah 3 days actually. We're all scared that you might have died" He stopped and I could tell he wanted to tell me something. He looked at me sighed and went on.

"Okay well let me explain what we do-" About 3 hour later he has told me everything. Demon hunting, their mother dying, I was kinda scared. They were the closet things to friends I've had in years.

"And hey Laynie, I'm sorry about Dean again. He's just uhm.. protective of people littler than him, even me. He feels like it's his job to keep them safe no matter who they are and if he cares about that person more then he feels even more responsible for them. That's why he got so mad when you wanted to go with us plus he didn't want to tell you yet, he wanted to keep it from you as long as he could so you wouldn't get caught in it and you could have a normal life and all. I told him I was gonna tell you about hunting and try to teach you some things to protect yourself " He said and chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"So this is the Laynie I've been told about, she seems to be doing much better. Hello I'm Bobby" A man with a scruffier beard said shaking my hand. I talked to him for awhile and he showed me a room full of books. I loved it, they were mostly demon research books and that but he had a little shelf with demon stories and Grimm Brothers stories and said I could take one whenever I wanted to read one. I found out that we were staying at Bobby's for a few days because whatever happened. I told Bobby I was gonna go sit in the grass for a while to relax. It looked so nice and peaceful outside.

"Hey... can I sit with you...?" I jumped at the voice and turned around to see it was Dean. I patted the ground next to me and he sat down.

"Okay I don't do this much but I want to apologize about yelling at you. Sam already told you about what we do and why" He said trying to lighten the mood. I layed down and looked at the clouds still listening to him. But he didn't say anything else. After a while I started getting cold. I sat up and saw it was getting dark. I went in the door and saw Sam on the couch. I sat by him and cuddled into his side to get warm.

"You're freezing!" He said startled and jumped a little. I cuddled into his side more and laughed.

"That's why I'm trying to get warm" I said watching him do stuff on the computer.

"By making me cold?" He said chuckling not looking away from his computer.

"Well if it works then I guess that's the way it'll have to be" I said laughing with him. I watched him look up stuff about weird and unsolved deaths. anything I don't understand I'm gonna assume is about demon hunting.

"Sammyyyyy?" I said like a little kid holding out the Y at the end of his name.

"Laynieeee?" He said copying me still not looking away from the computer. I giggled at the way he copied me.

"I'm tired... carry me to bed?" I asked pulling on his hair a little. It's long and wavy and super pretty. He laughed a little and put the computer and got up then threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato's.

"I didn't mean like this!" I said while laughing and trying to get down. Then he threw me onto a bed. Sam told me I had to share a bed with him or Dean because there is only two rooms not full of demon hunting stuff. He told me about how these room use to be theirs when they were younger and they didn't go on hunts with their dad. He left and I went into the bathroom to change. I layed down and after what seemed like hours I got up and went downstairs.

 "I thought you were tired?" Sam asked once he saw me come down the stairs.

"I am, I don't know why I can't fall asleep." I said sitting on the couch between Dean and Sam. I watched them do their thing until I finally fell asleep.