A Day at the Park

I woke up and stretched and my arm hit something. I turned over and saw Dean sleeping next to me. I giggled at the fact I just hit him in the face yet he's still sleeping. I got up and went downstairs to see if anyone was up and get some food. Sam was the only one up and was making pancakes.

"Yes pancakes my favorite!" I said as I walked up and watched him.

"That's good. So you feeling better?" He asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Could be better I guess. I'm glad they didn't take Andy or Austin." I said mimicking him and putting an arm around his waist. He nodded and I stole a pancake, Bobby came down and sat at the table. I yelled the breakfast was ready but Dean didn't come down.

"He's a heavy sleeper. You could smack him and he wouldn't wake up" Sam said finishing making the pancakes and sitting down. I giggled remembering when I woke up. I got up and ran up the stairs, I missed the top stair and fell face first onto the floor. I looked at my knee and saw it was bleeding.

"Dean please wake up. I need you, I'm bleeding. Please" I yelled but not loud enough for Sam and Bobby to hear. I sat there for a minute till I saw a sleepy looking Dean poke his head out of the door. He must of saw the blood cuz he came and picked me up off the floor and brought me to the bathroom. He wiped the blood of and put some band-aids on it.

"Thanks. Sam said your a heavy sleeper, that didn't take long for you to get up." I said looking at him. He shrugged it off and helped me off the sink. We walked downstairs, well I limped, and finished breakfast.

"I know you guys don't get days off but can we go to a Water park? Pleeeeease." I asked following them around for about an hour with puppy dog eyes till they finally got annoyed enough and said fine. I went upstairs and found a swimsuit in my suitcase, I put it on and put a tank top and skinnys over it. They were slow so I waited in the car. I sat in the driver side to see what Dean would say. I giggled when I looked at my feet and saw I couldn't reach the pedals. After waiting a while I layed in the backseat and I must of fell asleep cause when I woke up I wasn't at Bobbys house.

"Yay water!" I said jumping out of the car. I looked at the boys and they didn't have swimsuits on.

"Are you guys not swimming with me?" I asked. They shook they're head almost at the same time. I got a bag out if the back seat and handed it to them.

"You're lucky I'm such I nice friend and found some swim trunks and brought them for you" I said while they looked at me weird.

"Please please please. I don't wanna go alone" I hugged Sam and did puppy eyes. He gave in I don't think Dean did though. We got inside and they went to change, I looked around to see what they had. When the boys were done getting changed I dragged them to a tall water slide that you sit in a big tube. And may I say Dean looks nice with his shirt off. It took complete will power not to stare.

"Alright this was a bad idea" I said look down while we were waiting in line. There were almost 30 staircases to get to the top and we were at like the 20th one.

"No no no. You dragged us here you're going down it" Dean said pointing his finger at me. We got higher and the line stopped again.

"Is it just me or is this thing moving" I said grabbing onto Dean and shutting my eyes tight. I didn't even notice what I did till I felt him wrap his arms around me. We finally got to the top and went down. We went on a bunch of other rides until the boys dragged me back to the car and told me to wait here. I knew exactly what was going on because they grabbed some things from the back of the Impala.

"This was supposed to be a fun day, not a case for you butts." I yelled after them, after like 5 minutes of waiting and seeing a bunch of people screaming and running to there cars. I got out and went to find them, but I went in the trunk and grabbed a shovel first. I saw Dean and I walked up to him.

"I understand that this is the family business and all but this was supposed be to a fun day." I said as he turned around and looked shocked at me.

"I told you to wait in the car. This is dangerous, I don't want you getting hurt." He said trying to shoo me back to the car.

"No I wanna help. I don't wanna sit in the impala wondering if you're gonna be okay or if I'm gonna be on my own again." I said picking up the shovel . It was heavier than I thought. He tried to argue but I walked away. I saw a guy and I hit him in the head, the shovel bent and he just stood there. I backed up and backed right into Dean, and Castiel appeared and killed him. They started talking about some guy named Crowley.

"Wait Alister Crowley?" I said still pressed up against Dean. Castiel was standing kinda close and he still had that weird look on his face like he had to fart or had to poop.

"No. Not him, Crowley is the King of Hell." Castiel said and I nodded. They started talking again and I looked over to one of my sides and saw something. I nudged Dean but he didn't do anything. I turned around and grabbed his face and moved it in that direction.

"Go hide on one of the water slides. Me and Cas got this. Please." Dean said grabbing the shovel from me. I stood there as they ran away. I walked somewhere not knowing where to hide. It's a slide there could be one on the bottom and one at the top. Or are they even that smart? After a while of walking and looking for a good smart safe place to hide, I saw Castiel.

"Laynie I thought Dean told you to hide. Come on let's go fine Dean and Sam" he said walking past me. I tried asking him why he only has one facial expression but all I got was 'I am an angel of the lord'.

"Sam!" I said running and jumping on him. He caught me and laughed.

"Nice to see you too" he said, he tried putting me down but I whined.

"You're wet and in your swimsuit" he said..I just sighed ready to get down but he carried me to the impala, I and swung my feet around. We got back to the house I was so tired I just dragged myself into the house and into the first room I saw. Just happening to be Deans. I stole another pair of boxers and a shirt and flopped onto the bed face first. I heard him come in but I didn't even care. I looked out of the corner of my eye at the clock, it was 4 in the morning. I felt Dean lay in bed and maybe 2 minutes later I was out.