Chapter Thirty-One~

"So Harry, when do you leave for your date with Katie?" I asked Harry once the match was over. "Oh uhm. We had to reschedule. Her grandparents came to town and she promised her parents she'd stay and visit. We're going out tomorrow." He said. "Well that is nice that she is doing that." I said as I got up. "Well. I have had quite the day so I am going to head on up to bed. See you guys in the morning?" I asked as I gave each of the boys a hug. "Yeah. Definitely." Niall said before I left the room. As I dumped my dishes into the sink I smiled, thinking of what a nice day it was. Long, but nice. I quietly made my way to my room and shut the door before hiding under the covers and drifting off into what I hoped would be a peaceful sleep.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of...nothing. I glanced at my nightstand at my clock and it said that it was 9:30 in the morning. I could've sworn the boys stayed over again, but I could be wrong. Knowing that I wouldn't be able to get any more sleep, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and got up to shower. After 10 minutes, I was out of the shower and getting dressed. By 10 o'clock I was out of my room and in the living-room/kitchen area. I noticed all of the boys, except Liam, sleeping on the couches and floor. After quietly laughing to myself I wandered into the kitchen and went to the fridge.

After grabbing two cartons of eggs, a pack of sausage, a pack of bacon, some oj, and milk from the fridge I went to the cupboards and grabbed a couple pans and bowls along with some pancake mix. As quietly as possible I set out making the pancakes and scrambling the eggs. After I had plates of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and french toast I heard Liam get in his shower. Quickly, I poured the eggs into the pan before rushing to set the table. After a couple minutes the eggs were plated and about a whole loaf of bread was toasted and sitting next to the butter and jam. I know. I'm spoiling the boys, but after they put up with me it just seems right.

"Boys! Oi! Wake up! I made breakfaaaast!" I shouted as I lunged at the boys still asleep on the floor and hit them with pillows. They all groaned, but Niall was the first one up. "Food?!" he yelped. "Oh ya Niall. Lots and lots of food." I said with a huge smile on my face. He jumped up from the floor to rush to the kitchen but ended up tripping over Louis and falling on top of him. I couldn't help but laugh as I shouted, "It's getting cold guys. Liam is already up. He might eat it all!" Giggling, I stood up and skipped to Liam' room and knocked just as he opened the door. "Breakfast is ready Li!" I shouted in his face. "Thanks babe!" he said as he kissed my forehead and wandered to the kitchen.

Surprising myself, I enjoyed the kiss. I didn't flinch back like I would have before. I walked back to the table and saw all the boys up and eating now. "Why'd you make all this food?" "I felt like after dealing with me, you guys deserved it." I answered Harry's question. "Well, you deserve it too." Zayn said with a mouth full of eggs. "Yeah. Come sit an eat love." Liam said as he patted the seat next to him. Gladly, I sat next to him and made a plate for myself, thinking about how lucky I was to have come across a family like this. So wonderful.