Chapter Three~

I have decided. I will go to London with the boys. I don't want a relationship with any of them just yet. I don't think I'm ready to be in the spotlight like that. Not now. Maybe I will find someone else, then I'll ease my way into it. Maybe then I'll be ready. "Liam!" I said. It was the night after Chinese food. It was about 8 AM. "HUH!? OH. Hey Sammy what's up?" I guess I woke him up...woops. "I've decided to go with you guys. I just have to go home to talk to my parents. Meet me there later?" I said as I handed him the address to my house. "Oh yeah! That'd be great!" "OK! See you guys there!" I waved as I left the room and headed towards the parking lot. I drove carefully home, thinking of Toby the whole way. FLASHBACK~~ "Hey Sammeh!" "Hey Toby!" "How's your first day of Freshman year going?" "Not good. Yours?" "Horrible. The only good thing is I have French with you." "Shut up! That's not the only good thing. I'm sure you have girls lining around the corner for you." "Yup. All but one." "Who?" "Someone special. So wanna go for some dinner tonight?" "Um..Like just dinner or.." "Maybe something more.." "Sure...I'd. I'd love too!" "Great. Pick you up round 7!" "K, Bye!" "Bye love!" I watched as Toby ran off towards the bus. He always took the bus back home, whereas my mom picked me up. TOBY JUST ASKED ME OOOUT!

I think I've liked Toby ever since I met him. He took me out to get takeout, then we went and watched Toy Story 3 in theaters. BACK TO THE PRESENT~~ I always loved Toby, more than anyone or anything. I know he would want this for me. He always wanted what was best for me...