Chapter Seventeen~

The next morning I woke up to Liam and Niall singing Little Things in the kitchen while it smelled like they were cooking. I sat up and remembered I was in Liam's room. I blinked a couple times then noticed Ed sitting on the edge of the bed. "Do you always sleep in here?" I asked him, as if he would answer. "You do realize Liam's not your dad. Jake is. He was there. Liam is more like an uncle or step-father." He hissed at me. "Okay okay. Love you." I said as I walked past him and out to the kitchen. "Morning Sammy." Liam and Niall said. "Morning you two. Whatcha cookin?" "Eggs, toast, and sausage." "Yum."

I helped set the small table for three as Liam and Niall finished cooking. They were still singing Little Things. I walked into the kitchen as Niall's solo was coming up. He turned to me, 🎶 You'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to if I let you know, i'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh.🎶 and he lifted up my arms and kissed my scars. "I'm here for you Sammy." "We all are." Just then Louis and Zayn walked in from the living room. I ran and gave them a huge hug. I was a little mad that Liam told them, but I figured carrying a secret like that hurts, I know. But I'm glad too. "Where's Harry?" I said as I wiped my watery eyes. "Uhh. He..had something else he needed to do." Zayn said. Ya, like hate me.

"So," Lou said. "You two lovebirds finally uh, got together?" I looked at Liam. "Yeah. I think so." I said while smiling. "Woo! Liam has a giiiirlfriiieend!!!" The boys shouted. "Oh! One sec!" I said as I ran back to Liam's room. I came back with my phone. "Smiiile!!!" I said to Liam and he did this outrageous smile. "What are you doing?" He asked. I showed him my phone. " 'My amazing boyfriend cooking Niall, Zayn, Louis and I breakfast. Isn't he a prince?:)'" Liam read aloud. "I kind of like that picture." Zayn said as he looked up from his phone. "Hold on! You guys, Stand all together and what not and smile big!" Niall said. He took a picture and 1 minute later my phone buzzed. "Breakfast with the new lovebirds, and Zayn and Louis!" I read Niall's tweet aloud. "Hey Sam." Liam tapped my shoulder. As I twirled around his phone flashed. "My b-e-a-utiful girlfriend. Be jealous guys. She's alll mine." Greeat.

We all laughed then ate breakfast. In the short time span of 1 hour I had gained a total of about a million followers on twitter and instagram combined. "Wow. Didn't think the girlfriends got this much attention!" I said. "Ya. You get used to it eventually." I sighed and threw my phone onto the couch opposite of where we were now sitting. "So what do you wanna do today guys?" I asked. "Well. Strange as it may seem, we like to go walking around and see how long it takes to get mobbed." Lou said. "Ya. We even pack a table, some chairs and a lot of signed stuff and go pick someone hidden and see who finds us!" Niall smiled. "What kinds of stuff?" I asked. "Oh just stuff...uhm. I gave away an old toothbrush once. Later saw it on eBay. Sold for £500." Zayn said. "Wow. Sounds like fun!" "Alright! You go get dressed and we'll gather some stuff!" Liam said. I got up and headed towards my room. I ended up wearing, high waisted shorts, a lace tank top, sandals, a necklace, earrings, and sunglasses. "And away we go!" Niall shouted as we headed out the door.