Chapter Nineteen~

The next morning I woke up to yelling. I could make out Liam, Louis and Zayn's voice. There was another....Harry. Oh no. I quickly got up and ran to the living room where I found Liam sitting on the couch with ice over his eye and Harry holding his ribs. "What. Is. Going. ON?!" I practically yelled. "How could you do this to me!" Harry yelled. "It was to soon. But, if I was just 5 minutes later it would have been fine?!" "Harry please." "NO. You. You OBVIOUSLY don't care for me the same. I get that now. But you could have said something first hand, or just told me you didn't feel the same! Instead, I find out through twitter, TWITTER. That you and Liam are dating. You didn't even have the decency to tell me to my face." "Harry. I would say i'm sorry. But you. You should have handled your feelings better. Kissing me, out of the blue, that was totally uncalled for! Any idea how that made ME feel? Then you come over here and PUNCH Liam!? Right now I don't care what happened to your side, I don't think you deserve an apology. And Liam. Or whoever hurt Harry. You stooped low. He did first but honestly. You guys are brothers. Don't follow me." I finished what I had to say then went to my room.

Quickly I yanked my brush through my hair, threw on a Cali tee, skinny khakis, my purple VANS, I love haters hat, grabbed my phone and skateboard and left my room. The boys were all standing where I left them. "Sammy-" "No. Please." I bolted out the door and down the steps as tears filled my eyes. I dropped my board and skated off downtown, not knowing where I was going. Five minutes later my tears blurred my vision and I flipped over a rise in the sidewalk, falling on my back. "Oh! Are you alright?" I heard a familiar voice say. They gasped. "SAMMY!" I opened my eyes and sat up. "MOM DAD!" Of course they weren't my real parents. They were Toby's parents. "Are you all right Sam? You took quite a fall." "Yeah I'm alright. What are you guys doing here?! It's so great to see you!" I said giving them a huge hug. "Just visiting! We heard this is where you lived so we came to check it out, we figured we might bump into you!" For the next couple of hours we talked and ate lunch. After that though they had to go catch their flight to Hawaii. We said our goodbyes and I skated back to the house hoping that the boys were gone.

As I was walking through the door I forgot that I fell. I was so excited to see my 'parents' that I forgot all about it. I walked through the living room seeing nobody. I quickly threw on a pair of basketball shorts and noticed the damage. I lifted up my shirt and noticed the damage to my back was worse. I had a few scrapes on my both legs and tore a hole in my pants,my legs were also sore and most likely going to be covered in bruises. There was a huge scrape going up my back, I was surprised it didn't bleed through my shirt. I hurried to the living room, my limp worsening with each step. "Liaam!!! Anybody here?!?!" I yelled throughout the house. Zayn and Liam walked into the living room. "Hey what's wrong?" Zayn asked. "I flipped on uneven sidewalk." "Geez are you OK!?" "No. Liam do you have any disinfectant? And lots of paper towels... " "Uh yeah. Be right back." Liam said as he rushed towards the bathroom. "How bad is it?" Zayn asked as he sat next to me. "You tell me." I said as I turned and lifted my shirt so he could see my back.

"GEEZ! How bad does it hurt?" he asked. "Worse than my legs." I said as I stretched out my legs. "Ouch. Uh Liam...you might wanna hurry." He called. "COMING." "Is it that bad?" I asked as I glanced back at him. "Well. I've fallen off my skateboard before and it's never been this bad. Did you land on your back?" "Yeah." "OK. Here it is- WOAH. Uh. Ok. I can't-" "Oh right. Here gimme." Zayn said as he took the stuff from Liam. Then Liam ran out of the room. "What's his problem?" "Oh. He doesn't like seeing blood or big wounds like this. He gets sick." "Oh." "Yeah. Here." He said as he lifted my shirt up more to spray all of the scrape. He carefully wiped away the blood and cleaned it, taping some gauze and neosporin onto it. "There ya go." He said. I pulled my shirt down and turned around. "Thanks Zayn." "No problem. But we're not done." He said while gesturing to my legs that had blood running down them. I took one leg and he did the other. After a couple minutes I was clean and all bandaged up.