Chapter Thirty~

After hours of shopping it was finally dinner time. And when I say finally, I mean finally. I'm not really a shopper but I try to make the best of it. The girls ended up buying me clothes and stuff no matter how much I resisted. If I wanted to buy things I would go out and make money. But they kept insisting because it was the boys money haha. We arrived at a nice restaurant and were seated within five minutes. “So, Sam. Tell us what happened. You left to Paris with Lou to see some boy, then you end up punching a girl, and then you get back and we here that you to were back together which meant that you were separated. So. What happened???” All of the girls said once we were seated in the most private booth in the restaurant. I took a deep breath and explained everything, about Liam and Danielle, about going to Paris. I made sure to stay away from my problems though. I didn't want them knowing just yet. So I had to make up a reason why I punched the girl. “And Jake isn't just some boy.” I explained. “He is my friend. My best friend.” “Didn't you two date?” Megan asked. “Well ya. But so what? We both agreed and... I don't know. We just love each other enough that it doesn't matter that we used to date..” “Hmm. Well it's cool that you guys are still friends.” Riley said with a supportive smile, which I returned.

We finished up our lunch, not in quiet. Questions were thrown all ways possible. It was nice to catch up with the girls. We even talked about Katie, Harry's new 'girlfriend'. Although none of us actually know if they're dating dating, they've only been on one date since the bar and then they're going out tonight. We've only ever met her once at the bar and that was it.

After we were finished we shopped around a little more, much to my distaste. But hey, what could I do? I was outnumbered. Once we had finished and I got home laden with shopping bags it was near six o'clock and I was bushed and ready for dinner. Liam had told me that the boys would be re-grouping at our flat, apparently they missed me and wanted to stay over again. I think they were just worried Liam might hurt me again and they were protective over me. They hadn't all forgiven him, which is weird because shouldn't it be just me who needed to offer forgiveness? Oh well...

Every once and a while one of them will give him a dirty look or they don't act the same around him. I mean it's not like he tried to take advantage of me or tried to kill me, it was a simple cheat. Or was it? I don't know what happened with the two after I left....

Trying not to dwell on that thought too much I dropped my bags in my room and then changed into comfy clothes. 'Wow. I need to do some laundry.' I thought as I noticed my suitcase that I took to Paris laying on my bed stuffed full of dirty clothes, then as I glanced at the clothes ridden floor. Oh well. Once I was comfortable in sweats and a baggy t-shirt that I noticed was one of the boys', I have no idea how that got in here, I made my way to the kitchen for some food. I could hear the boys in the theatre room screaming at the screen. Probably watching sports or an intense movie. I quickly grabbed some bread and spread peanut butter on both slices, smooshing them together, then made my way to the theatre room. On the telly was an intense game of football, or soccer to America. I sat in the back and ate my sandwich in quiet, or tried. I can't help it if I get into sports, even if I wasn't into them before. Quickly I learned the team they were shouting for and I got sucked in. Once my sandwich was gone I was out of my seat shouting and booing and cheering right along with the boys.

“Sammy? When did you get home?” Liam asked when they heard me. “Earlier now shush I'm trying to pay attention!” I hushed him. He turned around and went back to watching the game, though not with as much spirit. I jogged down to the front where they were and squeezed between Lou and Niall and sort-of Zayn. Harry hadn't left yet for his date apparently and Liam was at the end. Once the game picked up again I got even more into it, cursing when the other team scored and yelling at the players as if they could hear me, and jumping while pumping my fists into the air when we scored.