Chapter Eleven~

I woke up around 9 AM to the sun beaming through my window. Ugh. I forgot to shut my curtains yesterday...I forcefully dragged myself out of bed to go to the bathroom. I looked in my mirror at myself. I looked horrible. My eyes were puffy and red, my hair all knotted. I must've been crying in my sleep. As I started walking out of the bathroom something on the corner of the mirror caught my eye. It was a bright green sticky note that said, 'Good morning Sam:) Note, You look beautiful...Check your phone..Jake Xx.' I walked over to my phone, no new messages...'Note, you look beautiful..' I opened my phone to the notes. 'Very good. I'm so lucky to have such a smart and beautiful girlfriend:) Now. Put on something AMAZING from your closet. I'm taking you out...Jake xx.' I walked over to my closet and opened the doors and sitting right in front on a hanger was a beautiful red dress. On the dress was a sticky note that read, 'Hope you love it(: Under your bed is some accessories for after your dress is on and your hair is all purty<3 Jake xx.'

After putting on the dress I put my hair in a fishtail then grabbed a box from under my bed. A note on top read 'Wish I could see your gorgeous face right now:) Jakey xx.' I smiled then opened the box to reveal polka-dot heels, a very cute apple core necklace, black wooden beaded bracelets, my birdcage earrings, and a wallet with the Eiffel Tower on it. I put on the shoes, my earrings, the bracelets and the necklace only to reveal a note at the bottom. This one read, 'Now that your prettier than usual, go out front. No groaning! I know your hungry.(: by now it's probably 10, so your right on schedule. Jake Xx.' I picked up my phone and walked out of the room expecting to see someone in the house, even when I called there was no one..Oh well. I walked out front to see a nice car with Zayn in the drivers seat and Niall by the front seat. "You guys are in on this?" I asked. "Yup. You look amazing:)" Niall replied. He opened the back seat door and Louis popped out offering me the middle seat, cause Harry was on the other side. I took my seat, then Louis next to me, then Niall shut the door and got in the front as Zayn drove off.

"So am I being kidnapped? Is Liam in the trunk?" I said laughing. "No love, just doing a friend a favor." Zayn said as they all laughed with me. "Jake said to give you this." Harry said handing me a sticky note. This one read, 'Hey love! Enjoying yourself? :D Can't wait to see you. Tell the boys thanks again! MWUAH Jakey Xx.' "He says thanks again..." I told the boys. "He's a nice guy...Your lucky Sammy;)" Louis said whilst winking at me. I just rolled my eyes and asked, "So where am I being taken exactly?" "It's a surprise!!"

After about 5 minutes of driving Louis and Harry blindfolded me. "Really? Guys is this necessary?" I asked. "Sorry love. Jake's orders." Niall said. "He did leave this though." Louis started. " dearest Sam. Sorry about the blindfold but it wouldn't be a surprise if you knew where you were. Jakey xx." That was the end of the note I guess. I just grumbled then went quiet. After a few more minutes the car stopped and was turned off. I heard all the boys get out and I believe Louis helped me out. One of them led me to some building that smelled, well...actually it had no smell. All I know was after another minute I heard Jake's voice. "Thanks so much guys. Hope we keep in touch." I could hear the smile on his face. The boys said your welcome an walked away with goodbye's.