Chapter Thirteen~

~2 Months Later~ Jake has to leave for school tomorrow:( I wish he didn't have to go...These past couple of months we spent together were amazing. We did lots of stuff with the boys and their girlfriends, it was so much fun. Tonight we are throwing him a surprise going away party! Louis will pick him up from his house and bring him back to Liam and I's flat, he thinks we are just having dinner. I even invited a couple of his friends that I met but only one came. "Everybody hide! The car just pulled up!" I half whispered half shouted. We all took our places and waited till the door opened. "SURPRISE!!!!" We all shouted. "Woah! A surprise party for me?" Jake asked while laughing. "All for you:)" I said as I hugged him. "Thanks babe. Your the best. :)" "I know ;)" haaha All night we had fun and we actually did eat dinner. Around midnight everybody went home. I went with Lou to drop Jake back off at his place. *in his house's entryway* "My flight leaves in 3 hours...I am gonna miss you so much." "Three hours? What?" "Yeah. Now. This is our goodbye...at least until you come visit me.." He said as he leaned his forehead against mine, and a tear fell from my eye. "Don't cry. You'll make me cry." he said as he pulled away and used his thumb to remove the tear from my face. I gave him a long kiss, a long hug, and then touched my necklace. "Friends Forever." I whispered. "Forever and ever." Jake said. I gave him one last kiss and headed out the door."Goodbye love." He shouted. "Not goodbye! Just see you later!" I shouted back, smiling. I watched for the last time in a while, his smile grow on his face as he waved. "See you later."

On the way back to the flat Louis and I were talking. "So Sammy. Whatcha doing tomorrow?" "Hmmm.. No plans whatsoever." "Interesting. I was thinking maybe you'd like to come for coffee with Riley, Me, Niall, and Nieve. What do you think?" Coffee...hmm. "Well I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I would love to go!" "Great! See you then?" We just pulled up. "See you then." I said smiling as I hopped out and ran through the cold air to the front door. I quickly unlocked it and ran inside, putting my things on the key rack and coat rack. "Liam! I'm back!" I called from the living area. Just then Ed popped up from the couch and ran to me. I picked him up and played with him for a while before I realized Liam never said anything back. I jumped up and made my way to what I thought was Liam's room. I cracked open the door and he was sleeping. "Goodnight Liam..." I whispered as I quietly shut the door. Then I went to bed after setting my alarm for coffee. Lou texted me saying they would pick me up around 930. ~next morning~ I just woke up and took a shower. They are going to be here in 20 minutes. I throw on a mid-sleeve, long polar bear shirt, denim shorts, purple VANS, a bubblegum machine necklace, and cover my wrists in wooden bead bracelets. Right as I said goodbye to Ed and Liam, and grabbed my phone, Lou honked. "Bye Liam!!! We should do something tonight. Wanna watch more Disney movies?" "Yeah! That sounds great!" I smiled, waved, and headed out the door.

I hopped into Louis SUV and was in the back next to Niall and Nieve. "Hiya guys!!!" I said as Louis took off. They all  said hello back. "So where are we going exactly?" I asked. "There's this little place downtown. It's a café. Café Sammy actually. Hm. Wonder if you'd get a discount Sammy!!!" Louis said as everyone laughed. After a few minutes we pulled up to this cute little coffee shop. We all scrambled inside and took our place in line. "You can go first Lou I don't care!" I said to Louis who had gone to the back of all of us. "No no! I'm paying its alright." He said. "No! I got it!" Niall piped. "I can pay for my own i'm not THAT poor." I interjected. "Well if you say so..." Louis said as he took his place in front of me. I could hear him ordering. "Oh and um. I'm paying for whatever these people get." He said as he gestured to the rest of us. The lady kept his card as he stepped back so I could order. I was able to slap him before he got far away.

"So what can I get you?" The barista asked. "Ummm. Can I have a cup of tea, that cranberry scone, a vanilla scone..." I was trying to get a lot, just because of Louis xD "...also a bottled water, and this cupcake." I finished. "Ok. We'll get you when your tea is done." She said as she smiled and handed me my goodies. I went and took a seat next to Lou. "Well played Sammy. Well played." Be said as he jokingly glared at me. After a couple more minutes our drinks were brought and Niall, Riley, and Nieve had joined us. We all sat and talked until some girls came up asking for a picture with the boys and their girlfriends. "Who are you?" One of them asked me. "Um?" "She's a really close and amazing friend. Her name is Sammy." Louis said. "Yeah! We love her to death." Riley and Nieve chimed in. I blushed. They got their pic and left. "Doesn't that get annoying?" I asked. "Meh. Sometimes. But it is the price we must pay." Niall said as the others nodded in agreement.