Chapter 6

Charlie's lips meet mine as I stand there awkwardly. His lips are so soft, and he kisses perfectly. He pulled me in closer, bringing my attention to him. Kissing him back couldn't hurt. I think, joining into his kiss. Our lips fit together like nesting dolls. Our movements flow like water. I would never imagine I would be doing this, but I sure as hell don't regret it. When he pulls away, I almost feel disappointed. I don't want out kiss to end. It seemed perfect.

"I'm sorry." He breathed, looking down to his feet. 

"No, don't be." I reassure him, smiling. He's so cute. 

"We just met and I shouldn't have done that. Let's pretend it didn't happen." 

"Deal." I reply. How can I forget that kiss? 

We awkwardly walk out and join Anthony, Kalel, Ian and Melanie in the living room. We all exchange glances and they continue on with their conversation. They were talking about Friday's video or something. Whatever that means. I just sit quietly and listen to the conversation. They start talking about movies, then clothes, then YouTube, then Anthony says the words I've been wanting to say all day "We should get home." 

*

I slip into sweat pants and my favorite sports bra. I turn to the mirror and look at myself. I can't stop thinking about Charlie. I should have hated that he kissed me but, i don't. I want to kiss him again. He was so good at it. Then my phone rang.

It was an unfamiliar number. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey" It sounded like Charlie

"Who is this?" 

"It's Charlie." 

"Oh.." I breath, embarrassed. 

"Wanna have lunch tomorrow?" 

"Sure" 

"See you at 12." And that was it. I hope Kalel doesn't mind.

Wait.......

I'm going on a lunch date with Charlie!!! How did that happen? What do I wear? What should my hair look like? How do i do my makeup? Where should we go? Oh my god. I have to call Ivy 

*

       I walk up to the small diner we decided to meet at. He was standing at the entrance, waiting for me. "Hi" I say, approaching him. We hug, and walk inside. They seat us in a booth with a large window, looking out to a main road. The cars that drove by were different and interesting, so I didn't mind. Charlie, however, didn't. "Excuse me, this view is disgusting! Move us!" He yelled to the host. "Charlie, it's fine" I choke out. "NO! I deserve better!" He shouts. "Sir, there's no other seat. We're full." The host says, trying to stay calm. Charlie's face turns bright red, and his teeth clench. Hair grows rapidly all over his body. Fangs slice through his gums, claws rip out on his hands. He looks at me and growls like a crazy wolf. Charlie jumps on the table, knocking over plates and glasses. The glass shatters, cutting my arms and face. He walks over the me slowly, cups my face in his left hand. His right hand draws back, and with a powerful swing strikes my face...

A/N

omg im so sorry this took long to upload! I really hope i dont disapoint you! 

thank you so much for over 600 reads! 

<333333

you're beautiful (: