Chapter 3

As I was walking down to the plane, a looked back again. I guess Mom and Ivy didn't see me. I saw my mom with her head on Ivy's shoulder. She was crying like it was the last time she'd ever see me. I'd see her in six months, it's not THAT long. 

I found my seat. 12A. Thankfully, it's a aisle seat. There were two women next to me. They seemed nice and didn't make too much noise. I got settled and made sure I could see all of my stuff. The flight attendant took our drink and food orders. I ended up falling asleep. How embarrassing...

* * * 

"Please fasten your seat belts. We will be arriving at LAX in about 15 minuets. Flight attendants, prepare for landing." The pilot said over the intercom. I only had my little carry-on, which was at my feet. I slowly see he ground coming closer and closer. I'm not shaking. I'm so freaking nervous. People start to stand up. I follow, and walk to the exit/entrance to the plane. I walk into the busy, LAX. 

"Holy fuck." I whisper to myself, as people scurry to gates and children scream for their parents. I look around for Anthony or Kalel. They said they'd be waiting. It can't be THIS hard to find them. I mean, have you seen Kalel's hair? It's so perfectly dyed green and blue, it's hard not to stare in awe. I scan the crowd. 

"Trinity?" I hear, from the left. I whip around and search for the owner of the voice. Then I see them. Kalel and Anthony started walking toward me. Kalel is prettier in person. Her make up is completly perfect, and her hair seems recently dyed. Anthony looks just as good as Kalel. They didn't have to look this nice for me

"Hey!" I almost yell. It's so loud in here.

"Hi! I'm Kalel, and this is Anthony. Nice meeting you." She says, and pulls me into a hug. 

"Nice meeting you guys too!" I reply, hugging Anthony. 

"Let's get outta here before the mid-day rush comes in. " Anthony says. 

"This isn't the rush? It gets worse?" Damn, California is waaaaay worse than where I came from. 

"Yup, pretty crazy right?" Anthony replies, directing us to Baggage Claim. We walk up to a very crowded conveyor belt. 

"What do your bags look like?" Kalel asks. 

"They're uh..Zebra. There's six of them." I regret that now. Zebra bags. Why couldn't i have bought pink instead of zebra? I look like a 12 year old girl. 

We collected my bags and packed them into Anthony's car. 

I put in my ear phones, preparing for the long ride to Anthony and Kalel's. It's going to be a long ride, so I just set my head back and stared out the window. 

__________

HEY YOU!!!! YEAH, YOU!! GUESS WHAT!!!!

You're Beautiful (:

He he. I know, it's short! I haven't been in a writing mood lately so i just pulled this together. I'm listening to Smosh's Assasin's Creed 3 song right now! WEAR BOXERS, I DONT WEAR BRIEFS. Oh, how ily somsh. I'll try to post longer and more often but yeah. I hope you're enjoying your weekend<3 

ilysm

make sure you 

VOTE AND COMMENT<333

You know what to d