15. Cj

Hey guys . Today is my last day to update because I start school tomorrow . Yay .
So I'll try to update this story as much .
We are almost at twenty chapters and trust aren't even at least 5 months into their pregnancy .
I just want to make the story interesting .

So just enjoy .

------

"I love you " he said .

I turned to face him . I was left confused . Why would he do all of this to me if he loved me ?

The thing is .... That I love him too .

"I love you too " I responded . He stood up and walked away .

He stopped and turned to me .

"are you coming or what " he says . I stood up and caught up to him .

He was taking a different trail .  As we kept walking I became familiar to this place .

~ flashback ~

" CJ "

I turned and saw Crispo coming out of his house .

His house was here because his parents were rich so they bought this whole land .

"Come on " he says . I run up the stairs and follow him .

~ flashback over ~

"Your house " I whispered . "What was that ?" He said confused .

"Your house " I said a little louder .

"Yeah " he responded . We got to the front of the house . It was still in nice condition .

It was the same lite blue color , the windows were white and they were clean .

We walked up the stairs to the door . He got his keys out and opened the door .

We walked in . All the furniture was still there .

I looked around till I came around his room . The last time he lived in this house was when he was 14.

There was a king size bed . Wow .

The walls were navy blue . He had a tv and all these other things .

"What do you think ?" I hear a voice startling me .  I turned and saw him .

He came closer to me ...... And closer .....

"I think it's great " I say hoping that he would stop coming closer to me .

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist . Okay . Now I'm getting intrigued .

Then he kissed me . His soft lips touched mine .

Then I felt the back of my knees hit the bed and I fell back on it .

He hovered over me .

He toke off his shirt . I grabbed his necklace and pulled him closer to me .

Well now let's just say ...... That we continued .

-----

So that's the chapter for you guys . I'll try and update more but I can't promise I will .

I start school tomorrow.

So what did you think of this chapter ?

Comment and please vote .

Love you♥️♥️♥️