2. Bree

Hey guys . This one will be Bree's POV . I will have a picture for each chapter .

-----

"Can you just stop being so annoying?" My boyfriend Chase said . I stopped walking .

"What's wrong with you ?" I say . He stops and looks at me .

"Everything.... I have to go " he says . He walks away and goes to his class . I walked to my class and sat down .

The teacher came in and started teaching .

Lesson
Lesson
Lesson

It was lunch time and everyone was heading to eat . I walked to my locker instead. As I was walking I heard people talking .

I looked and saw Chase with a group of girls and boys.

"Wow , so what happened last night ?" The girl asked . I started to feel jealous.

"So I did as you told me and I did it with her " he responded. Then he kissed her on the lips .

I felt a tear .

He used me . He fuckin used me .

I ran away . I couldn't take this anymore . He never loved me .

-----

I got home and sat on the couch . Then I started getting this weird feeling.

I ran up to the bathroom and threw up .

After a long time of that , I cleaned up . Then something hit me .

I could be pregnant.

I looked all around the bathroom until I came across a pregnancy test .

I immediately got it and started opening it . I read over the instructions quick .

-----

I was getting very impatient. I looked over the test and the results having come .

I heard the door open and I immediately knew that was him . Then the timer went on .

I looked over at it and saw .........

Two lines . Positive.

I got it and hid it somewhere. I was so surprised . Chase came into the bathroom.

"Bree?" He said . I looked up at him . Wow , he uses me and then he cheats and now I'm pregnant.

"Chase .... Leave me alone " I say and walk out . I go up to the bedroom and lay down .

This isn't the best day .

He came up to the room and laid down next to me . Then his arms wrapped around me .

I felt uncomfortable.

"HOW COULD YOU?!?!" I screamed. He looked at me confused. Then he came to his realization.

"I'm sorry Bree " he says .

"It won't work this time .... I trusted you .... I have myself to you .... And then I found out that you were just going to use me to get to a girl " I say .

He stays quiet .

I walk past him and leave this house .

I'm done .

-----

Ok so that's Bree side . I hope you enjoyed it .

Love you♥️♥️♥️