1. CJ

Hey I hope you enjoy . Each chapter will be someone else's POV .
Enjoy .

-----

Can you blame me for being so stupid enough to sleep with my boyfriend?

Well that happened about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't thinking straight. Then I understood why he ignored me for a while.

He always thought we should be friends .

Can you blame him ? No , because I'm ugly . Then something big happened . Something very big .

I got pregnant.

I'm just going to go over to him and say it . It won't be that hard .

"Crispo " I say . He turns around and looks at me with a smile .

"Yes , CJ " he says in the happiest of tones . I guess breaking up did make him much happier.

"I have news " I say . "I have news too " he responded. I smiled .

"Ok you go first " I say . I have to be polite.

"I asked out Riley " he said . My smile faded away . I was confused. He moved on so quick .

"So what's your news " he says . I snapped out of this thought I had in my head .

"Nothing , just forget it , I'm happy for you " I say with a fake smile . Inside I was crying . I'm not over him .

I love him .

"Everything is great now , CJ I know that since everything has happened you haven't been in the best of moods " he says .

"I'm fine " I say . I grab my book bag and get up to leave him .

As I was walking I could feel tears streaming down my face . Wow .

It so hard to tell someone something like this , especially if your not with the person . He moved on and I'm still stuck .

I'm stuck..... I'm stuck on him .

-----

I looked out the window . It was pouring . It was a rainy day . It just makes me even more sad .

I couldn't believe everything that has happened.

My moms has supported me thru this . I told her about Crispo and she said that she'll be the one to help .

She also told me to look for someone who will love me but I refused .

This isn't about me anymore.....

It about the baby now . I'm giving up everything to keep this baby , I can't lose my own child .

I looked across my room and saw something that always makes me happy .

My guitar.

I got up and grabbed it and brought to the chair next to the window .

I played my favorite song ......

Our song .

-----

That's the first chapter. This one was CJs side . The next one will be on Bree's side .

They will not meet at all in this story . I just wanted to make two books but then I came up with the idea of putting them into one .

Love you❤️❤️❤️