5.Cj

Hey guys . I'm going to try to update this book as much as I can . I'm aiming for at least 20 chapters before I begin school .
Don't worry the story is longer .
Let's get to the story .
Enjoy .

-----

I was walking the halls of school when I heard someone call my name . I looked and saw Crispo .

"Crispo , what is it ?" I asked . He looked at me with confusion.

Then I started getting a sharp pain in my head . "Ow" I whispered.

We started kissing . He put his hand under my shirt . Then he toke it off .

Then I came back . I looked at him and he was confused .

"I need help " he says . "For what ?" I responded.  I started walking down the hall .

" I want to impress Riley's friends " he said . I turned to him "you mean those annoying jerks who bully anyone " I said . He nodded.

"I really like Riley and I want to impress her friends " he says .

"I really don't know how to make you look impressive, I'm not like them " I said .

"Fine I'll ask someone else for help " he said . He left .

-----

I sat down by my window again and watched everyone outside .

I wished I could do everything I want right now , I wish I can take a walk down the park but I can't because I'm worried if anything will happen to the baby .

Whenever I think of my baby I think of Crispo .

There is one thing I have to do ....... And that is to tell him . I have to tell him I'm having his baby .

Tomorrow.

I'll tell him everything. I'll tell him that I still love him .

-----

I woke up and looked at the time . It was time to get ready for school .

I got up and got dressed into a hoodie , jeans , and my converse . I wasn't really in the mood to get all dressed up .

I walked to school .

When I got there i quickly went to go find Crispo . I saw him with Riley and her friends .

They were mostly boys . They were laughing.

Riley walked away and went to the girls room . I walked up to him .

"Crispo can we talk?" I asked him . He looked at me so different.

"CJ , I can't " he said . I was confused.

"Crispo please , this is important " I said . Then one of the guys came closer .

"Crispo , if she's bothering you , you have to do it " he said . I was more confused. What would he do ?

He came closer to me , I started backing away.

"CJ , I would protect yourself " he said . I looked at his friends .

Oh no .

-----

What is Crispo going to do to CJ ?

Comment what you think he'll do . Also please vote .

I'll update Bree's side next .

Love you♥️♥️♥️