9. Cj

Hey guys I know late update , today I went shopping for school . It was so long and I'm sorry .
I hope a couple of late chapters will make it up for you .
Enjoy.

-----

I stared at the ceiling.

"How can I do this all on my own .... My mom won't provide me with everything for my baby ... I have to do that " I whispered to myself .

I got up and then got a message from someone.

It said :

CJ I would totally come to school today , something big will happen

I was confused.

Oh .

They found out but how . I never told anyone. I'm not going to school .

I've decided to do something I'm probably going to regret doing later .

-----

"Did you just call me ?" Crispo said as he came threw my door .

"Okay first of you don't barge into my house and second off , yes i called you " I said .

"Okay why .... Riley was just going to tell everyone something important " he said .

"I'm going to tell you it because it has to do something with me " I say .

"Ok , what " he said .

"I'm pregnant " I say . Then he pushed me and pins me against the wall . I was scared .

"Your what?!?!" He says . "I'm pregnant and its your baby " I say .

"That is not my baby ... I don't want a baby .... Especially if it from you " he says without regrets .

Who , that hurt .

"What's wrong with you ?" I asked . "What's wrong is that your pregnant with my child " he. Says .

"Please .... My mom won't help me as much and I really need someone... Your the father ... I miss you .... Please " I say .

Then he pushes me against the wall harder .

"I'm not helping you .... I don't want the baby ... Take care of it yourself " he says and let's me go .

He walks away then stops .

He turns around .

"Get you and your little monster away from me " he says then leaves .

I started letting all my tears out . I grabbed the case and threw it across the room .

"Why? " I whispered. "Why is my life like this ?"'I say .

-----

Well that one chapter . There should be a couple more coming your way .

I hoped you enjoyed it .

Love you❤️❤️❤️