Twenty Nine.

"Hi. I'm Devin. This is my girlfriend, Meredith." Devin grinned at me.

"Umm... Hi." Meredith blinked shyly.

"Hi. Sorry, I'm really socially awkward." I laughed. Why did I say that?

"Oh that's cool. Join the gang." Devin chuckled as his dog, Dinosaur, jumped into his lap.

"So. The four emos." Felix grinned from the other side of the table.

Damn. These guys are so cool. Felix with his amazing features, Devin's awesome hair and lip rings, and Meredith was just adorable.

Almost as adorable as Ashley.

After my phone call with Ashley she had got Felix to pick me up and bring me here. She seemed really keen for me to meet people like me.

I'd managed to sneak out, but I felt kinda bad about it.

"Geez, Kai. You wanna know who you look like?" Devin looked me up and down.

"Who?" I smirked.

"Oli Sykes. When he had long hair in like two thousand-ten." Devin looked convinced.

Oli Sykes is my idol! To say I look like him is the ultimate compliment. Whoa. I like these guys already.

"What?" I laughed. "No way, I'm too ugly to look like him."

"Ashley doesn't think you're ugly." Felix smiled knowingly.

I didn't know what to say. "We know she has a thing for you, dude." Devin stuck his tongue out.

They're clearly just trying to flatter me. Ashley doesn't have a crush on me. Does she?

"No way..." I bit my lip. They looked at each other and smirked.

"She doesn't shut up about you. When we met her all she spoke about was her 'emo friend we should meet.' Plus Ashley loves your music taste." Meredith spoke up, blushing.

Whoa. Really? They must have sensed my surprise because they all looked at each other.

"You like her don't you, dude?" Devin chewed his lip rings.

"I... Uh..." What do I say to this? "Okay fine. I like her." I blushed hotly.

"I'm gonna get you that girl if its the last thing I do." Felix promised.

"Us too." Devin spoke for himself and Meredith.

"Thanks." I smiled at my new friends, trusting them to keep my little 'crush' a secret.