Twelve.

"Oh." I smiled, remembering how I stuck up for myself.

"I was so proud. Morgan's a coward, getting everyone else to fight for him." Ashley frowned.

"Yeah. I kinda deserved it all though..." I admitted.

"Shut up! You don't deserve any of the shit they give you!" Ashley frowned.

I shrugged and tried to open my chocolate bar. My hands were weak and tired, so Ashley opened it for me and I took a hungry bite.

The chocolate melted down into my stomach and I grinned happily.

"Food-gasm." Ashley joked.

"Hey, is there a bathroom around here?" Sierra asked. I pointed to the other side of the room, and she thanked me and left.

I was glad to have a moment with Ashley alone. "It's wrong. The way Morgan treats you." I said softly.

"I know. But I'm stuck with him. And its not as bad as how he treats you. I'm not in hospital." She pointed out.

"Meh. I guess." I bit my lip. "I just want Morgan to pay for what he's done."

"Please don't let this happen again." Ashley pleaded.

"Next time he'll be in hospital." I said, feeling the anger rise again.

"Hey, sh." Ashley quietened me. "You'll get worked up."

Sierra returned and spoke immediately. "Some nurse just told me that visiting time was over."

"Aw." Ashley said, disappointed.

"Thanks for coming." I smiled drowsily.

"Its okay." Sierra leaned forward and hugged me. "I know I haven't exactly stuck up for you in the past, but can we be friends?"

I nodded and she looked satisfied. Ashley looked sadly into my eyes. "See you soon." She sighed, and as she leaned in, I expected a hug, but I felt her lips press against my cheek.

They stayed like that for a moment before she released. She giggled at my expression and Sierra smirked. "Bye fuckboy. See you soon." Ashley started to walk away.

"Bye." I said as the walked down the ward. "Wait, fuckboy? I questioned. Ashley laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

Damn. She's cute.