Lesson

I woke up on Yoongi's warm chest. I looked up at him with sleepy eyes. His face peaceful and and soft. I smiled at him. I rolled off of him.

"Yah get back here" he grabbed me and hugged me back against his body. I laughed. He nuzzled his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He sighed, soon he was lightly snoring. I quickly but gently slipped out of his arms. I darted for my bathroom. I undressed myself. I saw some purple spots scattered across my chest. I let out a low growl and entered the shower. I turned on nice warm water. I let the water wet my hair before I scrubbed it with my shampoo then conditioner.
I finished up my shower and climbed out. I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel. I walked into my room, Yoongi rolled over onto his side. His eyes opened, he looked at me. His bottom lip puckered out.

"How'd you sleep?" I smiled at him. He stretched and lightly squealed. I giggled.

"Good until I saw that you were gone" he whined. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed some clothes. I dropped the towel and started to dress myself. Arms slipped around my waist, I giggled.

"Yah let go" I said. I felt his lips press against my lower back.

"Why? You look good naked" he placed gentle kisses, he kissed as he stood. He stopped at the nape of my neck.

"Yoongi..." I blushed. He gently kissed under my ear. I elbowed his ribs, he chuckled and let me go. I dressed myself, I turned to him. He was laying back on my bed, his eyes drooping already. I laughed and shook my head.

"Why you so sleepy?" I asked, I jumped onto my bed plopping down next to Yoongi. He shrugged.

"Your bed is just comfy" he said. He looked at me. He quickly kissed me, his lips still puffy from sleep. They were warm and soft. He pulled away, he let out a deep sigh. He yawned deeply and smacked his lips. I stroked his cheek, he grabbed my hand and held onto it. Soon his light snores filled the room. I smiled at him, I let his hand go and went to the living room. I sighed and sat down on the couch.
***
"Yah. Why do you keep leaving?" Yoongi whined entering the living room. I watched him as he trudged to the couch. He laid down, laying his head on my thigh.

"You were sleeping, I'm awake" I looked down at him.

"That doesn't mean you have to leave me alone" he pouted.

"Big baby" I snorted and looked back at the tv. He sat up and looked at me.

"Oh you're awake now?" I joked. He squinted at me.

"Are we really coming back to this?" He leaned over. I shrugged a shoulder.

"What? You don't like bein called a baby?" I poked his cheek. He shook his head slowly.

"Well get used to it" I turned and went back to my show.

"We already established that I'm not a baby" he trailed his fingers on my thigh.

"Since when?" I looked back at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you need another lesson?" He climbed on top of me, his arms on each side of my face.

"I don't know. Do I?" I crossed my arms. He sighed and bit his bottom lip hard. He leaned down to my face, he kissed my bottom lip.

"I think you do" he said, hungrily. He trailed his tongue over my bottom lip. He bit it and pulled gently. He let it slip out slowly, his teeth dug into my lip. He started kissing my neck, he left small kisses. Then he stopped on my sweet spot, right under the part where my jaw meets my neck, he started nibbling. I closed my eyes and let out a breath. He tangled his fingers into my hair. He sucked harshly, bit it, licked it, and kissed it. He pulled away a second later. He came back to my lips and gave me a simple kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Lesson finished" he said. He climbed off of me. I sat up and watched him, flip through channels.